Powered by Outside

MY GUIDE: Bike Security (Copyright ©)

PB Forum :: Beginners
MY GUIDE: Bike Security (Copyright ©)
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 16, 2012 at 6:45 Quote
Best to be safe than sorry.

Posted: Dec 16, 2012 at 6:48 Quote
Yep, losing my Orange was a horrible feeling. Almax it is then I think, thanks for the advice.

Posted: Dec 1, 2015 at 17:18 Quote
Bike thefts in my area (Louisville, KY) aren't as common but totally happened to my girlfriend last night. At the moment, we're trying to find ways to keep her Bike safe and secure because that is her main commute to work. We found some great tips on this thread, so thank you! Truly appreciate it. U-Locks are crap, but I will definitely do some research on the Almax. Thank you kinny-pb! Beer Cool

Posted: Jun 5, 2016 at 11:16 Quote
where can I buy Almax chains in the USA? Can't find a dealer...

Posted: May 18, 2017 at 15:52 Quote
https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/2180485/ Does this seem like a scam?

Posted: Oct 6, 2018 at 12:25 Quote
i use Abus Granit X-Plus 540 bike lock, service is awesome. it about 250$. quality is good.

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 22:53 Quote
Any review on Bike Guard Locks out of Canada?
Curious how the 2000 HD U-lock stacks up to the others in your list
Thank you

O+
Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 7:00 Quote
Has anyone had a skunk lock go off on a thief?

Posted: Nov 8, 2021 at 4:44 Quote
I usually take my bike lock with me when I go out of the house to make sure my bike stays safe. Therefore, I discovered several where to put my bike lock while riding. First, use a rucksack or backpack to contain it. If you do not have a bag, you can lock them around the bicycle frame or you can mount the lock to the top frame or seat post. Another way you can do it is by placing locks on the handlebars. This way, you can keep an eye on them, and at the same time, you can store the lock properly.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013965
Mobile Version of Website