B.I.K.E. - Spongebomb vs. Derweemann

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
B.I.K.E. - Spongebomb vs. Derweemann
Posted: Sep 24, 2011 at 11:53 Quote
Nice man! I'm on it Smile

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 11:20 Quote
I might have some bad news... today I went to the opening of a dirt park and crashed while doing a pretty big transfer between two lines. Basically I fell really hard but good, managed to land rolling after going otb. Only I put ky hand down wrongly and now one of ky fingers is totally swollen and I can hardly move it.
I'll keep you updated how it goes. Hope it'll go away soon, but if it stays I'm afraid I won't be riding for a couple of weeks Frown

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 12:08 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
I might have some bad news... today I went to the opening of a dirt park and crashed while doing a pretty big transfer between two lines. Basically I fell really hard but good, managed to land rolling after going otb. Only I put ky hand down wrongly and now one of ky fingers is totally swollen and I can hardly move it.
I'll keep you updated how it goes. Hope it'll go away soon, but if it stays I'm afraid I won't be riding for a couple of weeks Frown
might have to get a sub. lol

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 12:28 Quote
mayho wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

I love Subway sandwiches but I don't think they'll help healing my finger

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 12:40 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mayho wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

lol lol

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 12:42 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mayho wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

right after i said that i was like"f*ck how can i get money for subway" lol

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 13:02 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mayho wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

hahahahaha !

O+
Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 13:27 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
mayho wrote:
spongebomb wrote:

but look how swollen jared was before he ate subway.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://image.ohmynews.com/down/images/1/todd_232087_6%5B334416%5D.jpg

never know could work for fingers too Big Grin

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 at 13:50 Quote
stevil-1 wrote:
spongebomb wrote:
mayho wrote:

but look how swollen jared was before he ate subway.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://image.ohmynews.com/down/images/1/todd_232087_6%5B334416%5D.jpg

My finger really looks obese so it actually might work Big Grin

Posted: Sep 26, 2011 at 13:16 Quote
derweemann wrote:

Your three was wrong, he opposite three'd.

Posted: Sep 26, 2011 at 14:13 Quote
Haha I always spin opposite Smile I ride left foot front and prefer to spin to the left

Posted: Sep 26, 2011 at 16:05 Quote
what finger front? lol

Posted: Sep 28, 2011 at 3:21 Quote
Yo man!

My finger starts to get better now. The swelling is starting to go away and so do the nice green and purple colors...

I'm hoping to be able to do the trick this weekend if that's okay to you?
Right now I'm putting my two f*cked suspension forks together to make one good working suspension fork so I can ride again sooner (don't think rigid will be good in the beginning)

Posted: Sep 28, 2011 at 5:10 Quote
its okey .. let me know if you need more time.. it doesnt matter Smile

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 at 1:28 Quote
Went to a skatepark yesterday and gave it some tries. On flyout I had some very sketchy ones, not even worth calling a toboggan imo, and I tried it on a bank but I didn't even came close Razz

So that's a B for me:

Derweemann:
Spongebomb: B.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027949
Mobile Version of Website