11 year old in Canada shreddin his local trails!!!

PB Forum :: Downhill
11 year old in Canada shreddin his local trails!!!
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
konarock wrote:
kingfisher1 wrote:
konarock wrote:
i know a 11 years old boy that can do nothing, can can and 360 Razz so this one isn't that impressive Razz

id like to see it to belive it
ill try to find a movie cuz its winter and i dont have one..

cool Beer

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
who ever said i couldent three thats a old video and yes i can nothing noo foot can and sometimes 360

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 20:44 Quote
Hey guys! There is a updated video [PV=23787/]

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 20:52 Quote
Shit well you better be good when you have those kinda places to ride:PBig Grin

Nah, I was looking in your album a few weeks back and now I get to see a vid! Really good stuff and the video is ACE!

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
not to be a prick. but its only my second year (only realy did half a season last year) and im 13 and id dont think hes that grate. im in the brown shirt btw

Views: 342    Faves: 1    Comments: 3

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 14:45 Quote
not to be a prick but imk still better! and thats not all the good stuff! my new video will be awsome

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
anthonybmxer wrote:
not to be a prick but imk still better! and thats not all the good stuff! my new video will be awsome

ya try doing try doing that stuff on an 8'' dh bike not as easy as on a bmx bike. i did every thing that you did in that video except a 360 witch i can do on my dj bike.

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 8:59 Quote
okay just wait till my new video is out and u look like ur gunna eat shit every jump and i wanna see a video of u doing a full 360 on ur dh bike pokay!

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
Giant0Rider, just because you think your better then him, you think that anthonybmxer isnt that good? For 11, hes better then alot of bikers out there. Personally, I think he's better then you to judging from his videos.

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
sherbet wrote:
stever wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Some people suck at some sports. It's not nice to say it, but that kid has no talent.

If it's not nice to say, then why are you saying it? Besides, the kid IS actually pretty good, especially for his age. Obviously he's not a pro, but who cares? Besides, he looks like he's having a hell of a lot of fun, and at the end of the day, that's the ONLY thing that actually matters. So why would you even bother saying something silly like "he has not talent". It really just makes you look ignorant.

Ah, and this is what I was talking about only a few minutes ago. You can't post anything without being called something. Way to be man, you just completely proved my point. And I say the truth, regardless of how nice it is. Ever hear the saying "the truth hurts"?
lol, what point did you prove? i never even saw u talking bout "You can't post anything without being called something" in this thread b4 you just said it there. you pretty much just said you proved a point, to some thing that wasn't even said aha. and wile were on the topic of "Sayings", did you ever hear the one, "if you got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all."?

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
shyguy100 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
stever wrote:

If it's not nice to say, then why are you saying it? Besides, the kid IS actually pretty good, especially for his age. Obviously he's not a pro, but who cares? Besides, he looks like he's having a hell of a lot of fun, and at the end of the day, that's the ONLY thing that actually matters. So why would you even bother saying something silly like "he has not talent". It really just makes you look ignorant.

Ah, and this is what I was talking about only a few minutes ago. You can't post anything without being called something. Way to be man, you just completely proved my point. And I say the truth, regardless of how nice it is. Ever hear the saying "the truth hurts"?
lol, what point did you prove? i never even saw u talking bout "You can't post anything without being called something" in this thread b4 you just said it there. you pretty much just said you proved a point, to some thing that wasn't even said aha. and wile were on the topic of "Sayings", did you ever hear the one, "if you got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all."?

Stever misunderstoud what sherbet was saying. Sherbet was refering to the kid that made "heavy fork" while Stever thought he was talking about this 11 year old kid.

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:25 Quote
giant0rider wrote:
anthonybmxer wrote:

ya try doing try doing that stuff on an 8'' dh bike not as easy as on a bmx bike. i did every thing that you did in that video except a 360 witch i can do on my dj bike.
hey hey hey, bmx has its skill, but i agree, a bmxer has no right to say he's better then you, when you both ride different styles. thats just wack.

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:26 Quote
shyguy100 wrote:
giant0rider wrote:
anthonybmxer wrote:

hey hey hey, bmx has its skill, but i agree, a bmxer has no right to say he's better then you, when you both ride different styles. thats just wack.

Well giant0rider came and jacked the thread by saying that anthonybmxer isnt as good as him. Then he goes and posts up one of his own videos in his thread. Honestly... make your own damn thread and get out of here.

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 9:28 Quote
chasefreeride37 wrote:
shyguy100 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Stever misunderstoud what sherbet was saying. Sherbet was refering to the kid that made "heavy fork" while Stever thought he was talking about this 11 year old kid.
but what point was proven? thats what im gettin at. sherbet was never talking bout how what ever you post, people will have somthing to say to it, untill he said he proved a point about it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016298
Mobile Version of Website