women specific bikes

• Next Page
Posted: Nov 11, 2013 at 22:09 Quote
Yep...that's actually the bike I settled on and purchased it earlier today already...it's coming probably Thursday or Friday. It's a surprise for her!

I was just finishing up a spreadsheet on excel just now comparing the bikes' equipment and geometry...My Anthem 29er 3 vs my Trance 27.5 1 vs the Lust 27.5 2 vs the Intrigue 27.5 - 2. Minor tweaks here and there from the Trance...but I can see how it can be considered a women's specific bike to accommodate her longer legs and shorter torso. It was the better looking color scheme too and comes well equipped with Fox Float and Deore accouterments.

Ironic that you mentioned this one. Thank you.

FL
Posted: Nov 12, 2013 at 7:34 Quote
Tavm wrote:
Yep...that's actually the bike I settled on and purchased it earlier today already...it's coming probably Thursday or Friday. It's a surprise for her!

I was just finishing up a spreadsheet on excel just now comparing the bikes' equipment and geometry...My Anthem 29er 3 vs my Trance 27.5 1 vs the Lust 27.5 2 vs the Intrigue 27.5 - 2. Minor tweaks here and there from the Trance...but I can see how it can be considered a women's specific bike to accommodate her longer legs and shorter torso. It was the better looking color scheme too and comes well equipped with Fox Float and Deore accouterments.

Ironic that you mentioned this one. Thank you.

Awesome! You should post your spreadsheet. I know there is a lot of debate whether women's specific are for real or just marketing. The reason for my suggestion was just because that's the bike my GF is "lusting" over haha. She is definitely a believer in WS coming from years on similar men's models.

Posted: Jan 6, 2014 at 18:33 Quote
I would love to see that spreadsheet as well.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017906
Mobile Version of Website