Powered by Outside

DMR v8 pedals?

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:47 Quote
dmr makes good pedals....the v 12 is rad but if you cant afford it the v8 is soo dope for 40 bucks

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:49 Quote
v12 mag worth the money if you are worried about weight

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:49 Quote
SuperrealA11an wrote:
they are not better i will tell you that now they might be equaly with extra pins or new pins if they stay in for long enough and for the extra money i would expect more and with the experence you have had with them i has put me off
thats my experience, like I said I've never met anyone else who thats happened to..also I've seen 4 + people at glens with v8s which are f*cked

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:52 Quote
how and just look around pink bike there is a forum dedicated to them because they are soo bad and you are always spending money on new pins and plates but i know you will not admit it now but you do

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:55 Quote
SuperrealA11an wrote:
how and just look around pink bike there is a forum dedicated to them because they are soo bad and you are always spending money on new pins and plates but i know you will not admit it now but you do
thats my experience and i know mine are f*cked but there lighter than v8's..and look how many pro's use them...and thats not because there sponsored by them most of the time..why dont the DH'ers use the clip in ones..because they prefer the 5050's..back to your forum Wink

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:56 Quote
and if there so bad they wouldnt be priced so high, so many people wouldnt have them on their bikes (i've seen shop owners with them on their bikes) and they wouldnt be in production..end of story

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:57 Quote
maxm93 wrote:
SuperrealA11an wrote:
thats my experience and i know mine are f*cked but there lighter than v8's..and look how many pro's use them...and thats not because there sponsored by them most of the time..why dont the DH'ers use the clip in ones..because they prefer the 5050's..back to your forum Wink

5050 pedals blow chunks............but there light

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:58 Quote
weight.isnt.a.matter.really.for.you.two

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:59 Quote
just because sam hill uses 5050's now all downhiller use the and the two new young brit star actually run burgtec and easton pedal for example

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 13:00 Quote
yeah i didnt mean to say "all the dhers" but why dont they use v8's?
rob warner steve peat sam hill neil donoghue marc beaumont etccc.
oh and the kona clump team use them

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 13:01 Quote
SuperrealA11an wrote:
just because sam hill uses 5050's now all downhiller use the and the two new young brit star actually run burgtec and easton pedal for example

Steve peat and Nathan Rennie both race BURGTEC

GO BURGTEC

Who races 5050s besides HILL????

DavidS1 wrote:
weight.isnt.a.matter.really.for.you.two
it is for allan as he's fat

get v8's the forum guy if you dont want to waste money on pedals that might not fall apart and might not loses pins but its your descition

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 13:02 Quote
mini-logo-888 wrote:
SuperrealA11an wrote:

Steve peat and Nathan Rennie both race BURGTEC

GO BURGTEC

Who races 5050s besides HILL????
meh I thought peaty raced them but ah well obviously not lol.
i've just said in another post.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 13:04 Quote
SuperrealA11an wrote:
get v8's the forum guy if you dont want to waste money on pedals that might not fall apart and might not loses pins but its your descition
the v8's arent bad pedals but he's judging from the crank bros from my pedals as he said earlier on "your experience put me off them" or something like that..but get the v8's tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027904
Mobile Version of Website