Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Norco?

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:08 Quote
hahaha my bad double post Razz

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:13 Quote
I hate this. Norco and Kona have brought mtbing to the masses, so everyone hates them. Greeeaaat!!!

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:29 Quote
Let's all hate Cannondale for being different and making the Lefty and Headshock.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:38 Quote
Borgschulze wrote:
Let's all hate Cannondale for being different and making the Lefty and Headshock.

See, those were innovative ideas, and were actually set to do something better. Can't compare that.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:39 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Borgschulze wrote:

See, those were innovative ideas, and were actually set to do something better. Can't compare that.

So's Kona's new magic link..

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:43 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Borgschulze wrote:

That's trying to fix a problem that was never there. The idea behind the headshock was to limit torsional flex. And it did so fairly well. The lefty was made to be light, and yet again, it was. The magic link is made to change geometry on the fly, to make a bike more versatile. Not needed. But, hey, does it work well, and does it fix the problem?

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:44 Quote
sherbet wrote:
MadMike2007 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

That's trying to fix a problem that was never there. The idea behind the headshock was to limit torsional flex. And it did so fairly well. The lefty was made to be light, and yet again, it was. The magic link is made to change geometry on the fly, to make a bike more versatile. Not needed. But, hey, does it work well, and does it fix the problem?

No, the magic link is to automatically change the geo and travel depending on whether the rider is pedaling or not.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:47 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
MadMike2007 wrote:

No, the magic link is to automatically change the geo and travel depending on whether the rider is pedaling or not.

No, not so much while he's pedaling, it's more about changing the geo, based on where the rider's weight is. And I'm really not sure why you said "no" as you're agreeing with me.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:49 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
MadMike2007 wrote:

dont even try to hate on cannondale. make real solid bikes kona and norco both suck and i used to own a shore and a stinkey primo so i have reasons

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:50 Quote
dhrider1234567 wrote:
dont even try to hate on cannondale. make real solid bikes kona and norco both suck and i used to own a shore and a stinkey primo so i have reasons

Please explain to me why Norco sucks.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 15:51 Quote
Hahaha, you guys are retarded.

If you don't like it, don't ride it.

What I said was completely sarcastic, obviously hating something for being innovative is stupid.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 16:16 Quote
sherbet wrote:
dhrider1234567 wrote:

Please explain to me why Norco sucks.

Someone getting PMT

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 16:19 Quote
ok they bought off spesilized suspension design they manufatcure their bikes in bulk. use cheap metals on some of their bikes and you see them every where but that actully is no reason why they are bad tho

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 16:22 Quote
dhrider1234567 wrote:
ok they bought off spesilized suspension design they manufatcure their bikes in bulk. use cheap metals on some of their bikes and you see them every where but that actully is no reason why they are bad tho

Don't even bother posting in this thread again.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 17:19 Quote
dhrider1234567 wrote:

Define: Cheap Metal.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015129
Mobile Version of Website