Northwest uk riders

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Northwest uk riders
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 at 2:58 Quote
if you spent that much time responding i obviously hit a nerve, im sorry. I just didnt like the way you jumped straight in with leisure lakes bashing after 1 comment about going to work there...ive tried some independants and a few other 'chains' and leisure lakes seem to be alright with their advice and certainly not the worst.
And dont worry i understood everything on the screen....fact.
the fact you took time to invent facts says you probably took this way too seriously which wasnt intended and you started it with sarcastic treasure cakes humor so dont be suprised when someone doesnt agree with the view.
Good day dude.

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 at 3:07 Quote
Fair Play, I dont have a problem with them, just some of their inexperianced staff they have, a customer came in and refered to them as treasure cakes and the name has suck since as we couldnt stop laughing.

It didnt hit a nerve I was just trying to make things clear, my origional post was to see which branch you worked at and to hope that you didnt turn out like the stories were here from our customers, was nothing to do with the way you work, nor to slander the company just some of the staff.

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 at 5:03 Quote
yeah no doubt i'll get to meet those staff at somepoint, every place has them. im going to work at the southport store, they have been helpful in the past with the odd product fault and always sorted things out fairly quickly which is all anyone can ask. anyway sorry for the bad vibes tup

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 at 12:39 Quote
Nice one fella all just a misunderstanding

Posted: Sep 12, 2012 at 8:39 Quote
Friends!

Anyone up for riding this weekend?

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 12:47 Quote
Hi Guys I'm new hear be gentle! I'm off to Gisburn Sat so if theer is anybody here going and would like to help me out with tips tricks etc i'd be greatful, I've been mtbing for years and currently ride a Dawes fs team pro I've done most of the 7 stanes and Llandegla afew times and have just bought a Santa cruz vp free frame to build up as i need a better bike!

Pete

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 4:45 Quote
hey bud, id be up for it but im working, off sunday though and up for a ride Helmet

Posted: Sep 15, 2012 at 13:16 Quote
CAn't do tomo Sam, Going to Hamsterly next Sat though, never been so should be interesting!

Posted: Sep 22, 2012 at 8:38 Quote
Gisburn really surprised me, i had lots of fun there. More than Llandegla for some reason.

I wish id have checked the thread before i left the Uk a week back. I got a buddy whos always riding Gisburn etc ill direct him here.... Burnley lad.

Posted: Sep 22, 2012 at 8:44 Quote
jamwee wrote:
I have been told it's about 30 mins further than Llandegla from Manchester.

Uplift +
Views: 667    Faves: 2    Comments: 6

That looks decen fun!

Posted: Sep 22, 2012 at 13:35 Quote
anyone been to cheshire superbole and care to comment on whether its worth paying money to 'free' ride?? thinking of going sometime soon

Posted: Sep 25, 2012 at 17:11 Quote
Yo dudes, I'm based in accrington, was brought up in bacup so went to lee mill quarry but now I'm in accrington its harder for me to get there as busses don't let you on with bikes and no trains up there, went from dirt jump to bmx and every nice dry day I have free I still go up, its okay for bmx as I found out a year or so ago, wouldn't mind meeting up there with a few dudes sometime if anyone is up for it?

P.s my spelling is shit! I try my best so don't correct me, I know I'm wrong so just accept it Smile also any good deals on building a wheel? My mate screwed mine up so just looking for a good quote as I have to pay as he clearly won't as he can't ride and won't part with cash, he's a a*shole! Smile

Posted: Sep 26, 2012 at 4:08 Quote
hi pal, when you next thinking of going? the weathers been grim for it recently. i live in blackpool but wonder over to lee quarry every now and again, i ride downhill but a bikes a bike if your having fun shredding haha.
id be up for meeting you over there or if you want to chip in a bus fairs worth i could come and get ya

Posted: Sep 26, 2012 at 7:23 Quote
SamWallis wrote:
hi pal, when you next thinking of going? the weathers been grim for it recently. i live in blackpool but wonder over to lee quarry every now and again, i ride downhill but a bikes a bike if your having fun shredding haha.
id be up for meeting you over there or if you want to chip in a bus fairs worth i could come and get ya
Never been but me n my brother are looking at going here soon weather dependant tho

Posted: Sep 26, 2012 at 8:31 Quote
Yeah man I'd give you cash for petrol and on a really nice day, I've got a week booked off work a week monday so anyday after the 8th if its dry and your up for it man

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031229
Mobile Version of Website