Powered by Outside

2013 intense uzzi build

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
2013 intense uzzi build
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 26, 2013 at 9:58 Quote
Guys - does anyone have a copy of a 2012 or 2013 Uzzi manual they could mail me or point me to where you know it's stored? Have managed to lose mine in a house move and Intense are being their usual non responsive selves.

Thanks,
Christian

Posted: Sep 4, 2013 at 14:39 Quote
Do you know if it's possible to put a Fox RC4 shock in back of Uzzi 2013, if yes, I would like to see pictures to look the real fit and the place between frame and shock reservoir.

Posted: Oct 19, 2013 at 4:01 Quote
Do they do a 135 maxle rear end?

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 14:13 Quote
What do you all think on running a CCDB air or CCDB coil. I am getting a uzzi as a mini Dh bike later this year and am having trouble deciding on which to get.

Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 17:45 Quote
id say the coil for mini dh, Im running a coil on mine and love it, I climb with it too. I think all the new ccdb's come with a climbing mode now too.

Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 19:59 Quote
phantommtb wrote:
What do you all think on running a CCDB air or CCDB coil. I am getting a uzzi as a mini Dh bike later this year and am having trouble deciding on which to get.

I have run my Uzzi's as park bikes with both a CCDB And a Vivid Air. It is true that when set up properly there is very little difference. If you like smooth jump tracks like A-Line i would go Air to get a more progressive and tuneable spring rate. As you can see virtually everything else was the same!

Uzzi - Raw

2012 Uzzi Park

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 10:07 Quote
Anyone have a manual or know what the original frame warranty is on a 2013 Uzzi? I unfortunately cracked mine at the seat tube head tube juncture and it’s just under 5 years old. The website says at of 2015, alloy frames are 2 years, but I’m almost positive it was 5 years when I bought it.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018018
Mobile Version of Website