Powered by Outside

attention sponserd riders!

PB Forum :: Downhill
attention sponserd riders!
O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
and taylor smith- where are all your riding vids- its all pics of the same two vids- one crappy small whip and a shot of the landscape- man ur albums might justr be worse than mine

this wonderfull picture of you which i think would get your sponcers attention
photo

or this pic of me actually doing something
photo

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
f*ck sponsor house, if your that desperate then contact them directly. But really, if your a true rider, you wouldn't be out just to get sponsored and well known, you would do it for the love of the sport. Sure we all would like to be sponsored, but think about it, if thats all you want, do you really enjoy riding?

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
ok ok ur right- but thats pretty much your best dj pic- aand man how do u delete albums? man i admit all those pics in that one album are complete shit-also, i dont really take too many riding pics- my camera phone sucks for resolution. can u do any street?

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:50 Quote
Question Taylor: What is this "something" you are doing in that pic?

Quit trying to measure your weiners guys. That crap happens every time the word sponsored comes up and it's ANNOYING. I don't ever pay retail but you won't catch me throwing around numbers or other BS or using it as an opportunity to brag. It's stupid.

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
ok ok ur right- but thats pretty much your best dj pic- aand man how do u delete albums? man i admit all those pics in that one album are complete shit-also, i dont really take too many riding pics- my camera phone sucks for resolution. can u do any street?

yup i also race dh

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:

Quit trying to measure your weiners guys. That crap happens every time the word sponsored comes up and it's ANNOYING. I don't ever pay retail but you won't catch me throwing around numbers or other BS or using it as an opportunity to brag. It's stupid.

and its a whip

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:53 Quote
Sponsorhouse, isn't really the best. Cause any persn can stick pictures of some other person and say it them. I havn't heard of one successful person come out of the website and sat that thanks to sponsorhouse i am where i am now cause the type of sponsorsips probobly suck i dont know exactly what kinds of deals they are but they probobly aren't good. For any person i suggest just going in competions, and racing, practice and even post pictures on pinkbike you never know whos watching. I'm not sponsored but i race and i hoping to get something this year.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:54 Quote
TaylorSmith- wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

and its a whip

No it's not. Why do people think that qualifies as a whip?

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
north123shore wrote:
Sponsorhouse, isn't really the best. Cause any persn can stick pictures of some other person and say it them. I havn't heard of one successful person come out of the website and sat that thanks to sponsorhouse i am where i am now cause the type of sponsorsips probobly suck i dont know exactly what kinds of deals they are but they probobly aren't good. For any person i suggest just going in competions, and racing, practice and even post pictures on pinkbike you never know whos watching. I'm not sponsored but i race and i hoping to get something this year.

finally someone on the same page as meSmile

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
well...i deserve to get ripped on for tht album- plus to the guy who sys im lying everything i said was true-plus i am by no means braggin - this is just a sponsor related thread- and oh ya to taylor- i race xc and SX when i can...and not tryin to start a flame fest but that whip is so shittty its a beginner whip- either that or its like taken just starting to whip...

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:56 Quote
its like a semi-tweak,not even

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:56 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

and its a whip

uhh look you can easily see that its a whip look at the bottom of the pic were theres carpet thats werre the lip goes off and you can easily see that im not straight or 90 degrees its a WHIP

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
TaylorSmith- wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:

and its a whip

uhh look you can easily see that its a whip look at the bottom of the pic were theres carpet thats werre the lip goes off and you can easily see that im not straight or 90 degrees its a WHIP

Yeah. What you described is NOT a moto whip.

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
well...i deserve to get ripped on for tht album- plus to the guy who sys im lying everything i said was true-plus i am by no means braggin - this is just a sponsor related thread- and oh ya to taylor- i race xc and SX when i can...and not tryin to start a flame fest but that whip is so shittty its a beginner whip- either that or its like taken just starting to whip...

and your jumps dont even meassure up to mine your getting whhat 1 inch of air?? with no style i know its not the biggest whip nor smallest wip its style

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

Yeah. What you described is NOT a moto whip.

i wasent doing a motowhip?......

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012579
Mobile Version of Website