The Trail Dog Thread - post your pooch

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
The Trail Dog Thread - post your pooch
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 11:27 Quote
photo

Here's a couple of trail dogs, Reggie and Shep, the Aussie (5 months) is still in training. Likes to be in the lead, which is fine for xc trails but when it's fast enough and I pass he starts to cry and bark. Maybe he'll grow out of it. The terrier (5 years) has always been awesome. He's done some 20 milers.

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 15:24 Quote
[Quoten]
johnny-chevy wrote:
photo
One more
[/Quoten]

He's so cute....like a fox.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 15:43 Quote
johnny-chevy wrote:
photo

Here's a couple of trail dogs, Reggie and Shep, the Aussie (5 months) is still in training. Likes to be in the lead, which is fine for xc trails but when it's fast enough and I pass he starts to cry and bark. Maybe he'll grow out of it. The terrier (5 years) has always been awesome. He's done some 20 milers.

Super cute dogs. My Aussie used to do the cry bark too. She grew out of it. After seeing all your dogs I took my girl for a 8 mile ride and she loved her but it about killed her as well. I guess she is too old for longer rides.

FL
Posted: Nov 17, 2013 at 0:01 Quote
EKrum wrote:
johnny-chevy wrote:
photo

Super cute dogs. My Aussie used to do the cry bark too. She grew out of it. After seeing all your dogs I took my girl for a 8 mile ride and she loved her but it about killed her as well. I guess she is too old for longer rides.

Fair play mate, glad she enjoyed it. Our Dudley always yaps everywhere , on the plus side I then know where he is lol

Posted: Nov 17, 2013 at 12:45 Quote
Reggie is super cute.

Posted: Jan 24, 2014 at 5:24 Quote
R.I.P My friend.

Albert my part time trail dog...thought I would post him here too. He's so fast he can barely stay still long enough to picture him.

FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2014 at 5:31 Quote
kreature406 wrote:
R.I.P My friend.

Albert my part time trail dog...thought I would post him here too. He's so fast he can barely stay still long enough to picture him.

Bless him he looks one fast boy

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 at 1:33 Quote
Lucy...GF s Dog. Possible new trail dog.

Lucy possible new trail dog...only small but shows a lot of potential.

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 at 10:37 Quote
This is Roxy a collie x whippet, she is 2 years old

photo

In the van ready to go

photo

A quick video edit of her chasing me down a trail

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 at 16:46 Quote
What makes a good trail dog? Or how can one be made into a trail dog? This guy:

photo

Joe; isn't a trail dog. He's 5 years, a Jack-Chi. He's pretty scared of my bike, even if I just move the wheels in the garage he's tuckin' tail... any ideas? I've been walking him and the bike and getting help from others to walk him while I ride near. It's tough.

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 8:32 Quote
photo

Me and my boy Turner...

O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 20:28 Quote
CJ425 wrote:
What makes a good trail dog? Or how can one be made into a trail dog? This guy:

photo

Joe; isn't a trail dog. He's 5 years, a Jack-Chi. He's pretty scared of my bike, even if I just move the wheels in the garage he's tuckin' tail... any ideas? I've been walking him and the bike and getting help from others to walk him while I ride near. It's tough.
Here try this article, just googled it, think you might appreciate http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/goodies/traildog.htm

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030395
Mobile Version of Website