North Legion SMX

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
North Legion SMX
FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
colnago wrote:
Please don't label me if you don't know me. What kind of proof do you need of my employment? Call the shop when favoritcycles puts the North Legions on the buy and sell and I will most likely answer the phone. Until then I doubt that you will pony up and buy one.

kyman09 wrote:
Freeride321 wrote:

I'm as interested as kyman09, How much?, I live in Quebec! Razz

if your not, i'm sorry in advance, but colnago kinda seems like a scammer once again if your not i'm really sorry, but some proof about the SMX and working for the place...would really help but let myself and Freeride321 know thanks

Anyway, What'S the price dude?

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
Alright everyone, please try to keep up. Colnago and I are talking about the same SMXs. Full pop they are supposed to be 1700 bucks. I'm selling them for 1300 plus shipping... unless we come to some other agreement.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
[Quote="colnago"]Please don't label me if you don't know me. What kind of proof do you need of my employment? Call the shop when favoritcycles puts the North Legions on the buy and sell and I will most likely answer the phone. Until then I doubt that you will pony up and buy one.

Yahh sorry man you make a good point of "don't judge if I don't know you" sorry about that. For some reason it just didn't seem right but I shouldn't have aid anything but i'm still interested if you can get an ad with some pictures upSmile

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
favoritcycles wrote:
Alright everyone, please try to keep up. Colnago and I are talking about the same SMXs. Full pop they are supposed to be 1700 bucks. I'm selling them for 1300 plus shipping... unless we come to some other agreement.

when you said, "unless we come to some other agreement does that mean you'll take offers?

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
Yep, will take offers... hang on 2 seconds for ad on buy and sell...

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
Ad is up...

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 13:56 Quote
favoritcycles wrote:
Ad is up...

okay I just took a look at it and it sounds good. FUnniest ad i've ever seen...and they are the coolest thing since sliced bread with salami:P...I loved that part, would you take 1150ish I could maybe do $1200 and what would shipping cost to Ontario Canada? also has it been used or is it brand new?

FL
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
kyman09 wrote:
favoritcycles wrote:
Ad is up...

okay I just took a look at it and it sounds good. FUnniest ad i've ever seen...and they are the coolest thing since sliced bread with salami:P...I loved that part, would you take 1150ish I could maybe do $1200 and what would shipping cost to Ontario Canada? also has it been used or is it brand new?

samthing here, what about quebec? and is there any size for the snow bike or it is just the same for everyone

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
Freeride321 wrote:
kyman09 wrote:
favoritcycles wrote:
Ad is up...

samthing here, what about quebec? and is there any size for the snow bike or it is just the same for everyone

One size - 37 lbs

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
hey as it has been said full-on bikes in ottawa ontario is the national dealer for the north legion and there price tag is set at 1800 but for now there 1200 new and we ship, i know since i work at full-on bikes, anyone who needs details or questions just ask me

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
go to park cycle in sherwood park!

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 6:32 Quote
ss-sly wrote:
hey as it has been said full-on bikes in ottawa ontario is the national dealer for the north legion and there price tag is set at 1800 but for now there 1200 new and we ship, i know since i work at full-on bikes, anyone who needs details or questions just ask me

National Dealer? I seriously doubt that. Especially since it's been established in this e mail that there are a number of other dealers in the country. A word from the experienced(I am a North Legion Dealer)... unless there is a pile of mountains close by who let you on the lifts, 1800 bucks is never going to fly for these bad boys.
If you guys have offers, send me a note. I prefer to do negotiations in private.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
favoritcycles wrote:
ss-sly wrote:

National Dealer? I seriously doubt that. Especially since it's been established in this e mail that there are a number of other dealers in the country. A word from the experienced(I am a North Legion Dealer)... unless there is a pile of mountains close by who let you on the lifts, 1800 bucks is never going to fly for these bad boys.
If you guys have offers, send me a note. I prefer to do negotiations in private.

I think what he is trying to say is the dealer in Ottawa is the head distribution center, but I don't know that for sure

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
ss-sly wrote:

Hey man I am VERY intersted and i might be able to pick up, I messaged you plerase get back to me ASAP thanks!

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 0:17 Quote
theres a shop in AB too in red deer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014884
Mobile Version of Website