balfa bb7 downhill bike

PB Forum :: Downhill
balfa bb7 downhill bike
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 12:35 Quote
WOOD U SELL FOR 600

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 17:23 Quote
tommybananajohnson wrote:
maybe look at the Appalanch, as its a lot newer (nothing wrong with the older frames tho) but getting spair parts might be hard.
Thank you sooo much, for telling him an 8th time. This was on the second page, don't be so lazy and read the first page where you would have found that it was already said like four times.Facepalm

O+
Posted: May 27, 2009 at 15:15 Quote
Hey sorry to reopen this thread but ive become very intrested in the Appalanche Dh frame and wondering if anyone knows where they are being sold in the UK ive been looking and cant find anything.

Thanks for any help.

O+ FL
Posted: May 28, 2009 at 1:38 Quote
Probably at Balfa UK: www.balfa.co.uk - ask them if they still have them.

You can find that info on my website: www.balfa.wooyek.pl/appalache-real-frame.html Wink

O+
Posted: May 28, 2009 at 2:25 Quote
Doh never though to check balfas website never crossed my mind i was only looking at the appalache one.

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 at 21:16 Quote
just wondering is the website the only place you can buy balfa parts?

Posted: Jul 7, 2013 at 17:09 Quote
I just bought a BB7 yesterday, had everything but a fork. The guy told me it had been sitting for a few years. That said, what should I do (besides putting a fork on it) before taking it to Killington?

Posted: Aug 26, 2013 at 4:13 Quote
all linkage bolts should be tight, especially pivot bolts must not get loose... nothing else

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.586317
Mobile Version of Website