Powered by Outside

Strong hockey sticks

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Strong hockey sticks
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 19:14 Quote
etchy6 wrote:
oh right, over here we have male and female teams...

i do wanna try ice hockey some time tho....

i can skate pretty well

ice hockey is the shiaz ! aha i checked those graphon and i was like :S ahha

Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
Hey, was anyone here at the BC U16 Kootenay tryouts?

Posted: Dec 20, 2009 at 6:37 Quote
hey, i might be grave-digging here, but do any of you know what the TPS flex terms are in relation to numbers (85, 100, etc)? Im looking at the r8 lite, which has "Whip flex". thanks.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
Do not get the R8 Lite. The blade on it is very, very weak. I have an Easton SE16, and it's by far the best $230 I have spent on a stick. If that's a little outta' your price range, maybe try out a CCM U+. You won't break that stick. I guarantee You.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 10:45 Quote
Well first of all, it's almost impossible to get a top-of-the-line stick that won't break over time, because the materials used in sticks now become cracked and split ofter a while. Personally, in the last about three months of hockey, I've broken 2 Reebok 9k o-sticks, and a Reebok 10k. I continue to use Reebok because I like he stick for a shot and the weight, and I have another 10k at the moment, and a 7k for a spare. Speaking not from experience but with what I've noticed from what my friends use, they mostly like either Easton or Bauer sticks, which seem to last for a long time. From what I observed Bauers seem to last a little longer, but I could be completely wrong. Just my 2 cents .

Also I can't say anything about the CCM U+ mentioned above, only one guy on our team has one and I know he broke his last one, but I don't know how or even what he has to say about it.

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 14:49 Quote
ive had my eastern z bubble for over 2 years now and its still going strong. and i dont look after my sticks on the rink

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
Anybody have experince with a Rbk 6.0.6?

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 22:33 Quote
ryanpretty15 wrote:
Well first of all, it's almost impossible to get a top-of-the-line stick that won't break over time, because the materials used in sticks now become cracked and split ofter a while. Personally, in the last about three months of hockey, I've broken 2 Reebok 9k o-sticks, and a Reebok 10k. I continue to use Reebok because I like he stick for a shot and the weight, and I have another 10k at the moment, and a 7k for a spare. Speaking not from experience but with what I've noticed from what my friends use, they mostly like either Easton or Bauer sticks, which seem to last for a long time. From what I observed Bauers seem to last a little longer, but I could be completely wrong. Just my 2 cents .

Also I can't say anything about the CCM U+ mentioned above, only one guy on our team has one and I know he broke his last one, but I don't know how or even what he has to say about it.
Haha obviously you're gonna break a Reebok. Especially the 10k. But when I say you're not gonna break it, I'm not being literal. I have an SE 16 and a One95, and the One95 hasn't broken yet, and I've had it for a year or so. Oh, and the Se 16 is an AMAZING stick. I love mine Smile

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016954
Mobile Version of Website