Powered by Outside

Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
O+
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 20:55 Quote
Hittin up Postil Thursday (weather permitting) for my 1st time. Hit me if you wanna join the session.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 16:49 Quote
postil is ballin ass... its not that hard to get there. i know how to get there but no road directions hahah, its a sexy trail tho.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 16:50 Quote
its short tho, if u want a gnarly sesh, tkae your time, or get some multiple rides back to the top.

O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 18:50 Quote
We got it figured out for tomorrow, and we'll be sessoninig it a few times, then probably some Crawford stuff after lunch.

Checked out Dave's new "Green Monster" ramp. Cool addition, but I'm guessing that that he needs the 2x4's for a tranny.

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 10:25 Quote
Is the landing a little flat? It will have to do as I am not planning on doing anything with it.havn't been up there to hit it yet but i could see it being a bit of a slaper if you went fast. I personally don't mind a bit of a slap once in a while. wakes you up lol.

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 13:00 Quote
Went up and fixed the broken board on DDBT,raked out the the rut after the carpet.

Went down and put a new board on the top drop on Brown Belt

Built up the jump/hipper at the very bottom of Brown Belt,the one that comes off the hillside and crosses the Quad trail.Shoots you up pretty good now

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 18:33 Quote
so diddler ur ditchin the westside building scene for rutland pfff chump haha i will have to stop in the new shop sometime

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 18:01 Quote
Build day sunday at 3.5, powers creek, come one come all

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 19:18 Quote
Rode builders thursday......pulled that head smasher of a log off the trail about 1/2 way down.

Rode 2.5km today. Whoever fixed up the run in, and tranny to that rock drop off the top did a steller job. Thanks.

Rode postil as well today. Ripped down technical difficulty.....short, but totally worth it....f*ck what a great trail. Also ripped the normal trail top to bottom in the dark solo.

I'm planning a quick morning rip at postil with the mutts....anyone wish to tag along, drop me a line.

peace

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 19:26 Quote
shit andrew, all u do is ride, good to know people still ride 2.5, come t the build day tomorrow

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 23:11 Quote
2.5 is better then builders i think...

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 18:07 Quote
dirtdavediddler wrote:
Is the landing a little flat? It will have to do as I am not planning on doing anything with it.havn't been up there to hit it yet but i could see it being a bit of a slaper if you went fast. I personally don't mind a bit of a slap once in a while. wakes you up lol.

It's a little flat, but not that big of a deal. If you won't be offended, I might build up a bit of a tranny there.

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 10:44 Quote
I don't mind a tranny being built there but I don't want a big gap.I think the tranny would have to be pretty far away to be effective. So if you can doit without a gap go for it. I was going to do some building on sunday but it was to miserable. Maybe next monday.

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 19:23 Quote
saw ure new little stunt right before that stupid little gap over the logs....good stuff, look forward to riding it

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 17:29 Quote
come to the
HAM SPAM SANDWICH JAM ON MONDAY

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041303
Mobile Version of Website