Powered by Outside

spank bikes?

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 17:26 Quote
dude i heard of spank there stuff looks tank! i want t o get there bars in white stem in white and smoke frame in white but i don't know where to order lol

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
Pricepoint has them, but they are the most terrible site ever, I will NEVER buy there again.

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
Pricepoint has them, but they are the most terrible site ever, I will NEVER buy there again.
if i order of the internet thats the only place i order from. what happend to you?

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
xxburton4lifexx wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
if i order of the internet thats the only place i order from. what happend to you?
10 weeks shipping + double duty

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
xxburton4lifexx wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
thats not their fault its the ppl at the border. they tend to do that every once and a while.

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
xxburton4lifexx wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
xxburton4lifexx wrote:

thats not their fault its the ppl at the border. they tend to do that every once and a while.
no. it took them 3 weeks to ship them. i got them at my door and they said i owed duty, i was like aight fine. "could you please take these down to the post office so i can pick them up later?"

long story short, they sent them back to california and pricepoint made me pay shipping twice. (= to $100 with shipping + duty) i paid almost the full price for the wheels in shipping. bull shit.

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
xxburton4lifexx wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
no. it took them 3 weeks to ship them. i got them at my door and they said i owed duty, i was like aight fine. "could you please take these down to the post office so i can pick them up later?"

long story short, they sent them back to california and pricepoint made me pay shipping twice. (= to $100 with shipping + duty) i paid almost the full price for the wheels in shipping. bull shit.
that sucks they shouldnt have done that.

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
xxburton4lifexx wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
xxburton4lifexx wrote:

yeah. but you live in the states so shipping is cheaper + no duties.

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
xxburton4lifexx wrote:
streetstyle wrote:

yeah. but you live in the states so shipping is cheaper + no duties.
ya that is true but its on the opposite side of the country so if i need something i have to pay for 1 day shipping.

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
i think it would be a pretty dope bike bro

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
i have a spank smoke frame, i got it second hand, the other owner used to do backflips and tailwhips and all the shit, i am not that good lol, i go a bit softer,
my poit is that frame is bomb proof,
ive just made it freeride downhill xd i put a 888 on it,
obviusly thats to much for it but hey it hasnt snaped yet lol

photo

if u dont believe me look at this guys profile:
http://szczeki.pinkbike.com/
he has one aswell and does some big stuf on it

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
austinmcc37 wrote:
mabee a black market mob or mabee a specialized but the tweet tweet also looks amazing
the spank and blackmarkets are the same thing the blakmarkets came outta the owner of spanks head.

Posted: Oct 17, 2008 at 3:38 Quote
yonsu wrote:
i have a spank smoke frame, i got it second hand, the other owner used to do backflips and tailwhips and all the shit, i am not that good lol, i go a bit softer,

photo

Nope. That frame is allll good. I've seen people running lyriks.

Posted: Oct 17, 2008 at 14:05 Quote
yonsu wrote:

photo

haha thats awesome dude I dig it! lol

Posted: Oct 17, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
My friend rides for Spank, team rider, Jamie Taylor.

if you've heard of him, on the site and what not, spank stuff is sooo nice, go for it man defiantly a good buy x

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015654
Mobile Version of Website