Powered by Outside

Red Bull, it's just a wonderful thing.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Red Bull, it's just a wonderful thing.
O+ FL
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 11:35 Quote
Donno about other countries, but if you are from the UK pop down to your local tesco's and pick up a case of KICK. It is almost the same as red bull except it is a quarter of the price and has 2mg less caffiene

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 11:51 Quote
redbull is good and all but they need to put it in bigger cans like monster, rockstar, fullthrottle, beaver buzz, lost, jolt, etc. The jolts probably taste the best and if you buy 2 and u dont want one you can make a jolt bomb! Just shakeit up before u have opened it and throw it a t a brick or concret wall. Throwing it up in the air works to but it is not as fun as throwing it at a wall

Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 12:05 Quote
dont know if its just the eastcoast or not that you can pick up a can of red-rain/red-rave. there both made by cott and taste like redbull but without that thicker sugarish feeling. its the only thing ive found (and dont do this at home kids, i was a bit tipsy when i did this) that can cover the flavor of 151 (proof rum) a full shot of that and a can makes a good mix lol. just dont smell it

but its usually about 2 bucks a can or less so awsome deal, shop i worked at sold it, i was grabbin it for a buck a can, cost on a flat is 28 bucks

Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 14:20 Quote
suvlako wrote:
Not so my Friend. i used to sell Rb in the states and am keenly aware of it's ingredients. Don't be scared away by things such as "Glucoronolactone". This is actually a detoxifier and all of the ingredients are Pharmaceuitical Grade. More nutritional value than that cranberry Juice or OJ that uses High Fructose corn syrup. As my old pops said, Anything in moderation!! RB get a thumbs up!!

suvlako wrote:
noxy wrote:
I think i should shoot you for saying that... Whip it doesn't matter if it taste good, it's still shit for your body. Errr. anyhow we are risking our limbs and our arse for some f*cking high speed fun on a bike... So ya we deserve that drink since we don't know when or where we can die. :Jailbreak but still i can still drink orange or cranberry juice witch taste good and has almost the same effect but healthier.
In the early cowboy times did you ever wonder why Mexicans were so fat? Cause there diet contained of about 40% corn, they ate corn almost everyday. Now a days, our average diet contains about 60% corn ingredients... Look at the kids they are so unhealthy. We have items that contains a lot of corn syrup: Coca cola, Pepsi, Red bull, sprite, 7UP, Canadian dry, and so on and so fourth... This diet is killing our kids and out health. Not to forget the chemicals that are in these energy drinks... Our body isn't designed to process so much corn. Over all man, you are totally wrong my friend. Be healthy.

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 9:21 Quote
its all about the fullthrotle. they have the best tastes out of them all. try this. get a 2l of frute fruit punch, mix 2 cans of red rain, or red rave. it taste amazing! Cook

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 9:45 Quote
norco61 wrote:
i like red bull, but i have to say MONSTER all the way!

AGREED

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 9:56 Quote
Red Bull is a wonderfull thing.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 at 20:31 Quote
i think monsters taste better and u get more drink aswell...plus sam hill drinks it haha

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 21:01 Quote
Rockstar Vodka's are absolutely amazing.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 21:05 Quote
Never had a can of Red Bull but I do drink Monster like it's going out of style.lolCool

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 20:40 Quote
I find that red bull dosn't do anything for me.

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 20:45 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.getcaffeine.com/images/bawls_es8l_5b58_topl_3ivw_t9qf_d6vv_euw5_hwyw_ahrb_dhx5_dfo5_cc58_vi5y.jpg tup tup tup tup tup tup tup

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:06 Quote
No corn syrup in Sugar free. You missed the point. Coke is bad, pepsi is bad, Mountain Dew is bad. What I am sying is that if you drink redbull in moderation, it is better than drinking a soda or that sh!t people call "juice" that might have 10% juice from concentrate. While I don't disagree that people in this country eat way to much sh1t and are addicted to the Domino's Pizza deal that consists of two pizzas, breadsticks, cinnamon stick(for dessert) and two litters of coke for 19.99. I stand by my statement that a sugar free Redbull has some nutirtional value and sode does not. You cannot argue with that. Read the labels.

noxy wrote:
suvlako wrote:
Not so my Friend. i used to sell Rb in the states and am keenly aware of it's ingredients. Don't be scared away by things such as "Glucoronolactone". This is actually a detoxifier and all of the ingredients are Pharmaceuitical Grade. More nutritional value than that cranberry Juice or OJ that uses High Fructose corn syrup. As my old pops said, Anything in moderation!! RB get a thumbs up!!

suvlako wrote:
In the early cowboy times did you ever wonder why Mexicans were so fat? Cause there diet contained of about 40% corn, they ate corn almost everyday. Now a days, our average diet contains about 60% corn ingredients... Look at the kids they are so unhealthy. We have items that contains a lot of corn syrup: Coca cola, Pepsi, Red bull, sprite, 7UP, Canadian dry, and so on and so fourth... This diet is killing our kids and out health. Not to forget the chemicals that are in these energy drinks... Our body isn't designed to process so much corn. Over all man, you are totally wrong my friend. Be healthy.

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:39 Quote
Yager Bombs Rock
You know Yag & Redbull Great parting Bevie!!!Beer Beer Beer Beer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014636
Mobile Version of Website