Is my shock broken?

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Is my shock broken?
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 7:39 Quote
my roco did that last summer, i blew the oil seals and had to get it rebuilt

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 10:59 Quote
Hey got a hold of a shock pump today and the shock had 80psi already in it but i retightened the spring and pumped the shock up to 150psi, it was working fine after that and i am just in from a day of thrashing the locals on the bike, seems to be ok now and thanks for all the helpSmile

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 11:11 Quote
weemacdmr wrote:
Hey got a hold of a shock pump today and the shock had 80psi already in it but i retightened the spring and pumped the shock up to 150psi, it was working fine after that and i am just in from a day of thrashing the locals on the bike, seems to be ok now and thanks for all the helpSmile

awesome! wish i could.....damn 2 feet of snow.....Thumbs Down

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 0:22 Quote
Hey sorry guys im not posting to see if my shock is broken cause my shock is actually broken.... I have marzorocchi 55 and i lost the nut at the bottom i dont know wheter i have damaged my internals does anyone know how much it would cost?

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 1:17 Quote
Toby-G wrote:
Hey sorry guys im not posting to see if my shock is broken cause my shock is actually broken.... I have marzorocchi 55 and i lost the nut at the bottom i dont know wheter i have damaged my internals does anyone know how much it would cost?
to start, thats a fork you're talking about, not a shock. i just looked at my 55 and the bolt looks more fancy than your average hardware store bolts... you have to get a new bolt from marzocchi somehow and see if the fork works, otherwise send it in for them to fix

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 3:03 Quote
ooohhh ok sorry i meant that ok how much do u recon it will cost?
reallybigmantis wrote:
Toby-G wrote:
to start, thats a fork you're talking about, not a shock. i just looked at my 55 and the bolt looks more fancy than your average hardware store bolts... you have to get a new bolt from marzocchi somehow and see if the fork works, otherwise send it in for them to fix

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 12:28 Quote
the bolt's probably cheap, but you're in brittain so i dont know what to say about the price... marz is cheap to send back if you're in north america. they must have something in europe but IDK

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 14:15 Quote
k thanks alot
reallybigmantis wrote:
the bolt's probably cheap, but you're in brittain so i dont know what to say about the price... marz is cheap to send back if you're in north america. they must have something in europe but IDK

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014429
Mobile Version of Website