Powered by Outside

Show Off Your YT

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 9:22 Quote
jkelm wrote:
goldfly wrote:
photo

Just absolutely love this bike. Still relatively new so we'll see how it holds up to abuse, but so far I couldn't ask for anything better.

Is that stock? Or are teh graphics on fork tubes an add-on? Seriously cannot wait to get my Jeffsy '18 AL.

He got stickers for it...

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 10:02 Quote
According to YT this morning, the container shipment arrived and they are shipping in them all out!! Whoohoo

Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 10:50 Quote
jkelm wrote:
goldfly wrote:
photo

Just absolutely love this bike. Still relatively new so we'll see how it holds up to abuse, but so far I couldn't ask for anything better.

Is that stock? Or are teh graphics on fork tubes an add-on? Seriously cannot wait to get my Jeffsy '18 AL.

Fork decals are custom. The gray Rhythm ones were ugly so I had these done by Slik graphics.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 11:36 Quote
gorgefreerider wrote:
According to YT this morning, the container shipment arrived and they are shipping in them all out!! Whoohoo

God let this be true. Nearly waited 2 months and I am on the verge of a breakdown.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 12:43 Quote
gorgefreerider wrote:

I hope my Capra is on board!

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 13:08 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
gorgefreerider wrote:

God let this be true. Nearly waited 2 months and I am on the verge of a breakdown.

Just got a shipping confirmation, Jeffsy is on its way. Will be here Monday according to FedEx.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 14:14 Quote
gorgefreerider wrote:
Branmuffin wrote:
gorgefreerider wrote:

Just got a shipping confirmation, Jeffsy is on its way. Will be here Monday according to FedEx.

I’m fairly sure I ordered before you, I feel a little slighted right now!

Does anyone know the process once they get the bikes in country? Do they just get a container full of frames and they have to assemble at the CA warehouse or are they assembled in Taiwan?

Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 14:34 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
gorgefreerider wrote:
Branmuffin wrote:

I’m fairly sure I ordered before you, I feel a little slighted right now!

Does anyone know the process once they get the bikes in country? Do they just get a container full of frames and they have to assemble at the CA warehouse or are they assembled in Taiwan?
They get them after they pass customs. Then ship them as you ordered them. Depends on model, size and color and when you ordered. They are packed at the factory and shipped to the USA then to you.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 17:15 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
gorgefreerider wrote:

Lol..

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 17:20 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
gorgefreerider wrote:
Branmuffin wrote:

I’m fairly sure I ordered before you, I feel a little slighted right now

JEFFSY 27 AL Medium? If so, sorry. I just emailed them a couple times, so maybe I put a fire under em ??

Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 18:06 Quote
Hey this topic is to show you the YT bike, not to talk about order!

Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 18:06 Quote

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 18:07 Quote
sorinok wrote:
Sorry.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 19:06 Quote
sorinok wrote:

Says the guy not posting pictures of his bike and telling me to not talk about my order on a thread not for talking about orders.

Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 23:23 Quote
I say to wach again in topic Smile .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017681
Mobile Version of Website