Powered by Outside

New Vid.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
New Vid.
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
just saying you were saying these guys are awesome when its you...

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:34 Quote
tyler98 wrote:
they are...

self love...now i understand nicks little side note...

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
c0tt0nm0uth wrote:
How come the fat kid is always got to be the trouble maker. Thats how it was with me and my friends. My friend matt was a fat little punk just like that guy and caused all sorts of trouble. Just like southpark!
fat kids should just stick to there video games

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
Aha nice vid, and to all you haters, who wouldn't do something to a pile of lotion bottles... Not like they were doing much harm..

On another note, Nick you throw like a girl Wink

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
minidoyle26 wrote:
Aha nice vid, and to all you haters, who wouldn't do something to a pile of lotion bottles... Not like they were doing much harm..

they could poison little innocent animals and what if someone slipped on the lotion they could of fallen on all of that broken glass...the possibilities are endless...

minidoyle26 wrote:

\
And you ride like a girl...Whip

I don't support bike beating, harassment of pets, throwing lotion bottles at a wall like a 4 year old, and general asshatery. Sorry, but that's what gives bikers a bad image. :/

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
minidoyle26 wrote:

they could poison little innocent animals and what if someone slipped on the lotion they could of fallen on all of that broken glass...the possibilities are endless...

Its behind an abondon factory... Jesus christ... How could all natural hand cream hurt a f*ckin animal..

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
what if they were allergic to the natural ingredients in the hand cream?...

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
nickwhite wrote:
minidoyle26 wrote:

\
And you ride like a girl...Whip

Touche..

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I don't support bike beating, harassment of pets, throwing lotion bottles at a wall like a 4 year old, and general asshatery. Sorry, but that's what gives bikers a bad image. :/

I agree. Oh by the way, very lame video.

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 17:45 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
what if they were allergic to the natural ingredients in the hand cream?...
your kidding right?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010741
Mobile Version of Website