Powered by Outside

saskatoon group rides/clubs

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
saskatoon group rides/clubs
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
New trail in the Saskatoon area opening up this weekend, stay tuned for more info.

Posted: Sep 21, 2010 at 14:38 Quote
pittybomb wrote:
New trail in the Saskatoon area opening up this weekend, stay tuned for more info.

Here it is, a trail with a descent longer than 15 seconds. Saskatoon riders that enjoy vertically fed fun come out and enjoy our new trail. Group ride will meet at the Blackstrap Ski Hill parking lot 2:00 September 26. Hope to see lots of you out and ready to rip.
http://www.2nd-nature.ca/blog/?p=267

Posted: Oct 4, 2011 at 17:40 Quote
i would defiantly be down for that

Posted: Nov 15, 2011 at 14:09 Quote
i trial ride Dj and Slopestlye, i have a 2011 Inspired Fourplay Stock, KHS Dj300(ok condition, used hard tho i even migrated the front axle 2 inches over ), Kona bass Stock. my bikes are all stock as of now, thinking of upgrading my kona bass, any ideas? also looking for trial areas and dj areas!!!!! if u have any places please say!

Posted: Feb 27, 2012 at 17:57 Quote
im trying to set up a ride every this weekend this year, anyone want in, wi will switch locations every week, between street, dirt, trails, whatever, lmk

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 23:28 Quote
ya i will totally want into this, is it alright if i bring some friends who are also getting into more dj'ing? so message me for my cell to text me up cuz i'll check that over pinkbike

Posted: Jun 21, 2012 at 14:36 Quote
If anyone wants to hit up the park I am going everyday till I go back to work on Sunday. I try and hit it up around 9am and go till I can't pedal anymore.

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 14:36 Quote
http://www.facebook.com/saskatoonstreetandtrialsrides

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 21:36 Quote
wanna go tomorrow? come to the dirtjumps me and my friends are going there to fix it, retards wrecked them
fresh306 wrote:
If anyone wants to hit up the park I am going everyday till I go back to work on Sunday. I try and hit it up around 9am and go till I can't pedal anymore.

Posted: Jun 23, 2012 at 7:09 Quote
Which dj's?? And what time

Posted: Jun 23, 2012 at 14:56 Quote
the ones by the river/looney bin. well tomorrow i will be there too i'm done for the day. come tomorrow at around mid day
fresh306 wrote:
Which dj's?? And what time

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 19:33 Quote
im trying to build a trail bike, ive got the frame lol, anyone have any parts to sell? i can trade a shimano deore hydro brake. or cash

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 21:12 Quote
ive got mon-wed off this week, so i have some work to do on my bike with my stand monday then il be out riding, also be out riding tues and wed

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 22:24 Quote
I am gonna try and get out mon and tue. After wed I will be out for an extended period of time cause I got surgery on Wed morning. So if anyone is down to ride the park or cedar villa jus holler.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025880
Mobile Version of Website