Powered by Outside

Pole Bikes

PB Forum :: Other
Pole Bikes
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 15:49 Quote
jeez, here i was just thinking that there might be a stamina 180 in my future. guess not lol

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 22:22 Quote
Just thought I would post about my dealings with Pole CS. I broke my Stamina 180 frame back in May, so organised it to be sent back and Pole received it back on June 9th. It took them 2 months to actually be bothered to inspect the frame and then couldn't give me any dates on when a replacement frame would be ready to be shipped. The only phrases from them were it would be ready soon or manufacturing delays have put us behind which is total crap as they were advertising 10 week wait time on new frames so go figure???
Fed up with lack of and BS replies I asked for a refund which then was told "wouldn't be possible". At this point I was just wanting a bike to ride or a commitment to a date of when I could plan to have a new frame. So with no replies in weeks I ended up contacting Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority. They made contact and almost after another month I received a refund which they took off the cost of the shock, dropper, rear axle which I thought was super stiff considering the whole ordeal. I did not get any further communication from Pole.
I'm just happy out of Pole customer service vortex as once you're in it it's bloody painful and it seems Pole actually don't give a stuff about their customers one bit. Some others have been waiting 6-12 months for warranty or trade in frames with no communication from Pole when they are likely to receive their frame.

Has anyone else had dealings with them? I have also attached others which are having the same issues with the frames separating, all pictures are of different frames.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 7:38 Quote
I have a chipped rear triangle, warranty got OK’ed and here we are 5 months later no updates no nothing! Stay away from this company and their bikes, they also changed their warranty and act like that can do this retro actively! Honestly this is criminal. Run! run away an buy another bike.

Posted: Sep 30, 2021 at 0:53 Quote
Eugh... Pole, it was a great bike until it started splitting. 10+ weeks later and still no replacement and extra couriering fees for said claim... Not to mention the dodgy "lifetime warranty" that has since become a 2yr warranty. As interesting and forward thinking some of the Pole products are, I would steer clear of their offerings in the future. Between the continued customer care problems and splitting frames, the headaches aren't worth it.

Posted: Apr 17, 2024 at 13:25 Quote
Pole bicycles has gobe bankrupt today. So be advised. Do not order from their website.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.094211
Mobile Version of Website