Powered by Outside

My Transition Trail or Park build - please comment!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
My Transition Trail or Park build - please comment!
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 21:50 Quote
scott-e wrote:
and if you take the red roller off that tensioner, and replace it with an old pully wheel from a derailler its alot smoother
photo

Have you tryed to take out any more links? I was going to say they look alot better with the tensioner pushing up on the chain and are out of the way more.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 21:52 Quote
yer tried taking a link out but then my cranks didnt spin cause it was too tight, ill get a tension seeker, what color u rekon would suit my frame if i chaged it

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 21:53 Quote
To small with more links, and i think the chain rubbed my chainstays when it was flipped the other way. I'm not interested in a half link, as I am quite happy with the way it rides now. Feels just as smooth some pimp sram x-9 set up

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 21:54 Quote
hgldfgld wrote:
yer tried taking a link out but then my cranks didnt spin cause it was too tight, ill get a tension seeker, what color u rekon would suit my frame if i chaged it
lol i was asking the other guy about taking a link out. And if you dont like bright coulour then paint it black.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
scott-e wrote:
To small with more links, and i think the chain rubbed my chainstays when it was flipped the other way. I'm not interested in a half link, as I am quite happy with the way it rides now. Feels just as smooth some pimp sram x-9 set up
thats all that matters right. If you happy with it.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
Did you know yer is not a word?

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
yer that would look pretty sweet, proly just do it myself with a can or try get a hook up who has the proper gear

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
yup sorry. All that matters is that it works good and you are happy with the way it rides.

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
you dont need a tensioner for the trail or park single speed, it has horizontal drop outs

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:
White and raw don't really look good to me, but thats just my opinion.
white and raw go together well in my opinion
photo

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015955
Mobile Version of Website