^^ that bike my friend
is incredibly sick!Salute

cheers man

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 7:33 Quote
heres mine, the amp comes in raw so you dont have to strip the paint

photo

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 7:47 Quote
danny-w wrote:
mine is almost finished. The paint is being a bitch and refuses to strip. Hopefully I'll be ready to polish by the end of the week AND parts just arrived from chainreaction! WOOOOOO

send it out to be acid dipped. Its more expensive but it works soo much nicer, when u acid dip a frame u know ir getting ino all those lil' nooks and crannies

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 7:51 Quote
chris93 wrote:
i was thinking about getting my bike rawed so sorry to seem ignorant but can you do it yourself?
and if not where would you get it done?
cheers

u could try and use a chemical stripping compond, but its really messy and it burns wen u get the shit on ur skin, if ur lookin to send it out just look in the phone book for a chrome plating place they will have the acid dip tanks(they use em for cleaning shit before they chrome) be warned it is pretty expensive to send out for acid dip

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 7:56 Quote
jm-031288 wrote:
My sub 26"
photo

photo

spec on rec

u werent able to get a purple rim for the front????if u could that would be fkin sweettup im still waiting for some one to anodize a frame, like as in how most hubs are coloured

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 9:10 Quote
[/Quote]

u werent able to get a purple rim for the front????if u could that would be fkin sweettup im still waiting for some one to anodize a frame, like as in how most hubs are coloured[/Quote]

i can get a purple rim for the front,but i only got the rear as i destroyed my old rim and the front is fine atmo so once it goes il get a purple one Smile .yeah anodize would be sweet,guess all depends on the metal on the frame my dad owns a metal engineering company migh see if he could get mine done hmmm got me thinking now ahahh

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 10:47 Quote
jm-031288 wrote:

u werent able to get a purple rim for the front????if u could that would be fkin sweettup im still waiting for some one to anodize a frame, like as in how most hubs are coloured[/Quote]

i can get a purple rim for the front,but i only got the rear as i destroyed my old rim and the front is fine atmo so once it goes il get a purple one Smile .yeah anodize would be sweet,guess all depends on the metal on the frame my dad owns a metal engineering company migh see if he could get mine done hmmm got me thinking now ahahh[/Quote]

i tend to do that to pplz

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 11:04 Quote
photo

07 P.2 frame, custom build

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 11:07 Quote
<Photo does not exist: 2800117>
My ns cap

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 11:15 Quote
djbiker01 wrote:
<Photo does not exist: 2800117>
My ns cap

that looks dope man sick ride

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 23:23 Quote
rawed my syncros bars, in a few days i will be rawing my syncros stem also.
photo

Salute

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 6:11 Quote
NWray wrote:
chris93 wrote:
i was thinking about getting my bike rawed so sorry to seem ignorant but can you do it yourself?
and if not where would you get it done?
cheers

u could try and use a chemical stripping compond, but its really messy and it burns wen u get the shit on ur skin, if ur lookin to send it out just look in the phone book for a chrome plating place they will have the acid dip tanks(they use em for cleaning shit before they chrome) be warned it is pretty expensive to send out for acid dip

Use the search, someone made a thread on it, i think its in the tutorial section

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024298
Mobile Version of Website