Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Monster Energy, good taste or good logo

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Monster Energy, good taste or good logo
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
monster tasted sick as ass and the logo kick f*cking assBeer Beer Beer tup tup Whip Whip

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
jeffy07 wrote:
anti-guitar-hero wrote:
p2guy wrote:
dude im addicted to monsters and the taste awsome and look better than rockstar or joltsBig Grin

Bawls (the drink) are so much better, though they cost 3.50 a bottle. Beer
that is ridiculous! where i live they are only 1.50 a bottle
Seriously I LOVE Bawls
And There 3.00 A Bottle Where I Live
Have YOu Noticed That The Bawls In A Can Tastes Gross

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
i love monster. i love red bull too though. for monster you gotta let it get a little warm before you drink it. its no good when its freezing cold but its gross when its warm, you just need to find the sweet spot. red bull is good ice cold.

that shit dont do anything for me energy wise though. maybe if im super drained then i'll feel it. usually i drink a 16oz monster and the 16.9oz red bull befor i ride to get me fueled up.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
yea bawls does suck in a can. plus i like the mist when you open it in a bottle. haha.

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
jeffy07 wrote:
yea bawls does suck in a can. plus i like the mist when you open it in a bottle. haha.
Lol I Know
After I Opened It My Friends Like Whats All That Mist ??
Im Like Its CO2

O+
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
energy drinks dont give you enegy. its all marketing. there is no such thing a liquid energy, they taste good, but dont do anything positive for your body. its all marketing, and the sweet taste, and the "coolness" of being BA enought to drink redbull or monster, or whatever the new drink will be in a few months

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 22:31 Quote
believi it or not this is probaly the longest thread i ever made they usualy only go on for 2 pages max

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 22:48 Quote
i love monster its awesome and looks sweet but i hate monster assult idk why but its the feeling of spending $3.00 on something that tasts like a pepsi or a coke.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 4:46 Quote
Monster is nasty. . .
And Overated.
But RockstarBeer

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 5:22 Quote
I think it tasts like pooooooooooop///////?

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
what about rockstar do people drink it because it looks cool or because it tastes alright

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
Dude imo Monster is the best tasting energy drink

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
both.they look cool and taste good

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011506
Mobile Version of Website