Powered by Outside

Who's sick of all the advertisements?

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Who's sick of all the advertisements?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 17:31 Quote
StevePrice wrote:
chasefreeride37 wrote:
You either live with the adds and go on pinkbike whenever you want for free, or possibly have to pay $$$ just to use pinkbike. I can live with the adds as long as pinkbike stays up and running.

it would get rid of some of the demand for this site, possibly we would have less infants clogging up the forum

Yes but if we had to pay for pinkbike ourselves, the accounts would have to cost hundreds of dollars because im sure pinkbike makes a crapload of money off the advertisements. Nobody would be able to afford an account.

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
I don't mind and some of them even make me laugh, I mean come on "Aisans for love and marriage" and "Gayebonydating.com". Some of these things are f*cking hilarious.tup

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 0:06 Quote
I would pay 50 bucks a year for sure that would be awsome.

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
As above - no one heard of that little browser called firefox... and Ad Block addons?
Added to that the no flash addon, et voila - spam free browsing!

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 11:01 Quote
get rid of them!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Really Mad

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
I would be down for $50 US a year, that would be cool and get rid of some of the ads!

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 3:13 Quote
how do you close the google adds in videos
as i get 2min into a video and it pops up over the hole video and stops it and i cant find where to exit it?

thanks

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 3:22 Quote
Let's see... free photo and video uploading, free classifieds...

Mtbr basically has shit tons of ads so does Ridemonkey. Deal with it.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 3:25 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://meltingmama.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/14/whine.jpg

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.053715
Mobile Version of Website