Powered by Outside

trail or park

PB Forum :: Other
trail or park
  • Next Page
Posted: May 19, 2009 at 9:34 Quote
rohan7 wrote:
hey guys,
i am thinking of buying a T.O.P and i was wondering what type of bike it feels more like, a trail bike or a street bike. i know it can do both but which does it feel like?

also, is it the right bike for me,i would do alot of trails on it and do some park and street. i would put a pike u-turn, (140 for the trails and 95 for the street)
im just worried thwell the trai the geo will nuot be slack enough for street and too "xc" can someone clarify this for me?
Well when it says trail or park it is refering to trails as in dirt jumps or in other words trails.

Posted: May 19, 2009 at 9:39 Quote
bblades05 wrote:
rohan7 wrote:
hey guys,
i am thinking of buying a T.O.P and i was wondering what type of bike it feels more like, a trail bike or a street bike. i know it can do both but which does it feel like?

also, is it the right bike for me,i would do alot of trails on it and do some park and street. i would put a pike u-turn, (140 for the trails and 95 for the street)
im just worried thwell the trai the geo will nuot be slack enough for street and too "xc" can someone clarify this for me?
Well when it says trail or park it is refering to trails as in dirt jumps or in other words trails.
companies say alot of things, riders say others

Posted: May 19, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
rohan7 wrote:
bblades05 wrote:
rohan7 wrote:
hey guys,

companies say alot of things, riders say others
Well I'm just saying that the frame is made for dirt jumps, street, and park. It's not really a freeride hardtail.

Posted: May 24, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
question : what is the seat tube diameter of your MEDIUM trail or park? OR what is the diameter of the seat post that you are using?

i have a 25.4 mm seatpost, and just picked up a 30.0 mm shim which turns out is too small. even with a 30.2 mm seat post, there is still a little bit of play. i need a new shim and have to make sure i get the right size.

HELP ME! please and thank you.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
hey guys wondered if you could answer this question for me its annoying me!

i have just bought a trail or park, im wondering what cranks i can run on it...

is it only bmx cranks that can be fitted? i was wanting to fit race face atlas as i have been offered them at a good price off of a friend. but i cant find a bb convertor that will allow spanish to external bb Frown

but if you could let me know if there is a convertor out there or if i have to just run only a bmx crank.

thanks in advance.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 9:46 Quote
andrewfoggo wrote:
hey guys wondered if you could answer this question for me its annoying me!

i have just bought a trail or park, im wondering what cranks i can run on it...

is it only bmx cranks that can be fitted? i was wanting to fit race face atlas as i have been offered them at a good price off of a friend. but i cant find a bb convertor that will allow spanish to external bb Frown

but if you could let me know if there is a convertor out there or if i have to just run only a bmx crank.

thanks in advance.
only bmx cranks, sadly.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024480
Mobile Version of Website