Powered by Outside

Do You have "Street Vision"?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Do You have "Street Vision"?
Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
im always seeing stuff to hit, but its always ages away, when im in the car, but at sydney olympic park, the skate park is just the beginning of it, since were on 26" bikes, we cant go in, but we once found this sweet road gap
photo

sucks to be you, too bad this is the bmx forum and we can go in.

Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
I totally know what you're talking about. I spent all day in a parking lot today messing around on little walls and stairs and stuff. It doesn't get boring to me at all, I enjoy it.

Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
this is exactly like line desease for hucking big

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 16:27 Quote
I can find street, its my ambition lol.
If i go past in a car, i start tjinking of possible things to doo at the place and stuff

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 2:21 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
i always pretend im biking really fast out side and i do step up onto roofs and do flips and shit:P

Oh snap, I'm not the only one who does that! lol

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
i always pretend im biking really fast out side and i do step up onto roofs and do flips and shit:P

Haha so do i:P

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 9:55 Quote
derekt wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

haha i did too! lol but befor ei was into biking i pretend that it was sonic the hedge hog whod jump outta the ground over driveways and shit then back into the ground Razz

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
my girlfriend makes fun of me because im always looking around everywhere i go thinking about riding everything i see Cry

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 10:12 Quote
Ya I have BMX vision, trial vision, freerun vision,skate vision blade vision, ect Wink

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
Yeah, I can see tons of possibilities when I ride. Unfortunately, I don't have the skills to hit a some of the lines I see. Others do, so I'd be a good guide!

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 14:15 Quote
i dont know if it is street vision but like i always think of somthing diffret to do on street spots mabey it is my style i dont know. and i hate when you drive past somthing that looks ridible and you cant stop. but know i just tell my dad to stop so i can ride for 5

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 14:22 Quote
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
derekt wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

haha i did too! lol but befor ei was into biking i pretend that it was sonic the hedge hog whod jump outta the ground over driveways and shit then back into the ground Razz

i do that actully i thought i was the only one!

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
When Im out in the car or walking around Im always looking at things and imagining riding them.
Even if I couldnt haha

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 6:34 Quote
sd52bad wrote:
When Im out in the car or walking around Im always looking at things and imagining riding them.
Even if I couldnt haha
+1 dude...when I'm out with the good lady I'm always like "look at the line from those steps onto that drop" etc... sometimes now she calls out what I'm looking at cause she has seen so many dvd's and mags and stuff.....she even spotted a stair gap out the window of a restaurant once and said "I bet you could have some fun over there!" ha ha!

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 11:34 Quote
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
derekt wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

Guilty as well Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018592
Mobile Version of Website