Powered by Outside

Chris King Pen Holder

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Chris King Pen Holder
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 7:28 Quote
it's a myth that the audi is coated with silver, they've stripped the paint of it and then high gloss polished it, silver would be to heavy.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
MR-STP2 wrote:
samnation wrote:
ilikemybike011 wrote:
I've seen a completely silver Audi A8 in Dubai

photo

They also have an indoor ski hill we never said they had good ideas we just said they're rich.

we have a few indoor ski hills in the uk whats wrong with that?
nothing just dubai is between 30 1n 45 degress, the uk isnt

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 9:31 Quote
nishnash wrote:
MR-STP2 wrote:
samnation wrote:

They also have an indoor ski hill we never said they had good ideas we just said they're rich.

Doesn't that mean indoor ski slopes are a good idea then? If the temperature means you can't have an outdoor one, an indoor (where you can set the temperatre to what you like, regardless of outside temperature) one is better than nothing, surely?

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 9:34 Quote
yeh im jsut saying u get negative temps in the uk so its easier to pull of, in dubai u say -5 degrees and theyre like "you get below 20 degree wether wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwww"

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 9:37 Quote
GenericName wrote:
nishnash wrote:
MR-STP2 wrote:

Doesn't that mean indoor ski slopes are a good idea then? If the temperature means you can't have an outdoor one, an indoor (where you can set the temperatre to what you like, regardless of outside temperature) one is better than nothing, surely?

Ya but arent the ones in the UK made from like almost a carpet , the one in Dubai has all real snow...has its own snowmakers.

Just easier to move to Canada and ski on a mountain if u ask me hahah

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 9:42 Quote
hockeynut wrote:
GenericName wrote:
nishnash wrote:

Ya but arent the ones in the UK made from like almost a carpet , the one in Dubai has all real snow...has its own snowmakers.

Just easier to move to Canada and ski on a mountain if u ask me hahah

A couple I know of here use real snow, I don't ski so I don't know much about it, but it sounds an expensive process. Suits this thread perefectly I suppose.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
This got slightly off topic Smile

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
melon23 wrote:
What do you do with spare parts, sell them? give them away? nope, use them in a different way, make a chain ring wind chime or in my case a Chris King pen holder. its probably the most expensive and useless thing i have.

Although i think its cool.

I WISH I could find a non-usable CK hub. Ive had a polished old shimano XC hub that I drilled, tapped, and made a thread insert for as a shift knob for my Jeep. You wouldnt be willing to part with the CK pen holder so my hand isnt cramped on the tiny shimano one would you? Big Grin Of course, compensation would be involved.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00202pf8.jpg

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
thats insane im gonna do that for my first car

Posted: Jan 19, 2014 at 21:36 Quote
http://www.alsacorp.com/
insane custom paint for those who might want "chrome" bikes or other exotic finishes.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011403
Mobile Version of Website