Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Post pix of your Nomad

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Post pix of your Nomad
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
no. you have a chain tensioner, and and i gotta short cage, so the lengtth in chain is hardly differnece. and your complete drivetrain is atleast 3 pounds heavier. stop kidding yourself

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
no its not you f*ggot its 2 pounds heavier than a full XTR drive train dumbass and you have x9/ holzfeller and a cassette adds weight too so it either the same or 1 pound heavier tops. and plus my bike 35 pounds yours is 42 so STFU!!!!!!!!!!11

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
38... and thats beacuase my seat gives 4 pounds alone..

and i dont care about XTR. XT f*ck. my x9's are lighter, and as far as im concerned, performs better aswell. ALOT LESS rotational weight, for easier handling. plus it doesnt have an extra cable which already makes a messy cockpit, even messier. you got 5 cables danglign all over the place, i have 3 neatly hidden and organize.

grip shift sucks too.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:04 Quote
Rolhoff is so awesome

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:04 Quote
grip shift does not suck i can go threw all the gears so fast and instantaneous shifts with the rohloff and the rohloff doesent have much rotational weight u dumb f*ck because it is at the hub f*cktart

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
anyways people that get the rohloff usually dont go back you have never tried it so dont talk

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:07 Quote
krisSmile he had it cuase he was lazy, but went back to deraillers cause he knows its better..

and besides. how many pros do you see winning on those gay hubs.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
like i said STFU u never tried it u dont know shit so f*ck off.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
i rode kris's. couldnt pedal the f*cker, it was like 50 pounds.

and lets be honest. what kinda fatass needs 28 gears on an all mountain, 18 is more than enough, and 27 still works. 28 is pushing the limit.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:11 Quote
u didnt ride kris's and my bike is lighter than yours

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
Dude...just because the pros dont use them; it doesnt mean they're not good. I personally havent tried those hubs but I wouldn't call them gay.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
even if your bike was 2 pounds, you still wouldnt be able to ride.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
dude princeofthenorth stfu u havent ever been on a real trail in your life you went to kelso once and u just bike around shitty trails around the mississauga/oakville so stfu and u have never seen me ride buddy so f*ck off

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
grexx wrote:
Dude...just because the pros dont use them; it doesnt mean they're not good. I personally havent tried those hubs but I wouldn't call them gay.

I doubt he knows how nice Rolhoff is... german engineered amazingness

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023414
Mobile Version of Website