Hope Pro 2 Hubs

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Hope Pro 2 Hubs
Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 4:55 Quote
flowrider18 wrote:
Allow the tinny click!
front, not back

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 9:50 Quote
i run a hope pro 2 in the back and and a hope 20 mm in the front, easily the lightest and strongest hubs ive ever ridden buy them you will not be disappointed this is comming from phillip grahame aka the jackhammer aka the heavy hitter. if you havent heard of me then you should prolly kill yourself cuz im the animal house

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
Philly-bnb wrote:
i run a hope pro 2 in the back and and a hope 20 mm in the front, easily the lightest and strongest hubs ive ever ridden buy them you will not be disappointed this is comming from phillip grahame aka the jackhammer aka the heavy hitter. if you havent heard of me then you should prolly kill yourself cuz im the animal house

I'll lift anything.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
Philly-bnb wrote:
Time to kill myself. Madder BTW nice Dobermann. Big Grin

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 10:04 Quote
look out for me at dew tour ill be the one in the air looking like helicopters crashing and 9/11 in the air

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
?? last bit made no sense

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
there now it does
but excuse me i have to go back outside i was workingout on the side of the road and there was a 10 car pileup of women driving escalades

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
Philly-bnb wrote:
there now it does
but excuse me i have to go back outside i was workingout on the side of the road and there was a 10 car pileup of women driving escalades
whats that suppose to mean?

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
It means you should get off Team Awesomes nuts and stop posting in every thread they do.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
hope 2's are quite good i think. i prefere my sun ringle but personal pref really. i built my 1st wheels a couple of weeks ago (dont work in a bike shop) and just read loads about it on the net and watched some videos. its quite easy really. check them they are on my ns bitch:P

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 11:47 Quote
I love my Pro 2's. They had a problem in 06 with the hub shells cracking the the 07 and 08's are flawless. Lots of engagment and a nice buzz. Front hubs are super light and smooth.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 11:47 Quote
p60kiz wrote:
no get ns coasters
I need a 20mm axle and im gonna get it in a crc wheel build.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
Fly-boy wrote:
p60kiz wrote:
no get ns coasters
nsdo have a 20mm version but its not as good as pro 2's. crc are great wheel builders.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
dg85 wrote:
Fly-boy wrote:
p60kiz wrote:
no get ns coasters
nsdo have a 20mm version but its not as good as pro 2's. crc are great wheel builders.
ye they do 20 and there in the crc custom weels

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013703
Mobile Version of Website