Powered by Outside

what a tool

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
what a tool
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 18:44 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
lkjhgfdsa wrote:
Blackman's a f*ckin' good rider, but is a nob.

This is Blackman, being Blackman......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cwFzmhtJXM

The Sunday he's riding was the first ever produced, and randomly managed to get into his hands????

Ok...I've lost all respect for this guy. I've only ever seen various clips of him here and there and didn't know much about him. Weaving in and out of traffic, is stupid enough, but riding on peoples cars is just plain arrogant. He needs to grow up and learn some respect.

It's how they do it in New York yo! Wink

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
Even if you caught him doing that to your car you'd get laid out if you tried to defend your property or self. It's just the way grimy NY people are.

And he could easily get sponsors and all that. But no one's going to sponsor someone who can't go to a jam because cops will arrest him. Or someone who just doesn't care about anything and is disrespectful. If he was riding for Fit, a huge amount of people would hate Fit for supporting him/his actions.

BTW I never said he was in a gang. I don't know that information and I don't want to start any rumors.

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
dotca wrote:
lettusdude wrote:
lkjhgfdsa wrote:
Blackman's a f*ckin' good rider, but is a nob.

This is Blackman, being Blackman......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cwFzmhtJXM

The Sunday he's riding was the first ever produced, and randomly managed to get into his hands????

Ok...I've lost all respect for this guy. I've only ever seen various clips of him here and there and didn't know much about him. Weaving in and out of traffic, is stupid enough, but riding on peoples cars is just plain arrogant. He needs to grow up and learn some respect.

Oops, it's NYC...All riders in new york are gangsters. STRAIT UP MUTHA FUNKA REAAAAAAAAAAAL GEEEEEEEE'S!!!Pimp

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
warrior1 wrote:
Even if you caught him doing that to your car you'd get laid out if you tried to defend your property or self. It's just the way grimy NY people are.

And he could easily get sponsors and all that. But no one's going to sponsor someone who can't go to a jam because cops will arrest him. Or someone who just doesn't care about anything and is disrespectful. If he was riding for Fit, a huge amount of people would hate Fit for supporting him/his actions.

BTW I never said he was in a gang. I don't know that information and I don't want to start any rumors.

Yeah, he isn't in AM : PM or Skavenger anymore. Wonder why lol

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
dotca wrote:
lettusdude wrote:

Oops, it's NYC...All riders in new york are gangsters. STRAIT UP MUTHA FUNKA REAAAAAAAAAAAL GEEEEEEEE'S!!!Pimp

YEAHHHH BOYYYY!Pimp lmao, so true....

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
I'm impressed he can ride like that with a gat in his belt...

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00313/79/37/313217397_l.jpg
Warrior, how'd you know that he steals bikes and that hes on the run? I can't seem to find anything on his Myspace page about either...

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
He'd never post anything like that himself and since he doesn't use Myspace anymore I doubt anyone else would either.

The info just "got around". There's lots of hype about him because he's a pro that no one ever sees for the obvious reasons. I guess you have to look the right place to find the right info.

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
warrior1 wrote:

No, but you did call him a gangster. You also stated things as facts.

"The fact is he's a gangster and half the reason his BMX career is going nowhere fast is because of it and the fact that he's wanted. The only difference between him and any other NY 'G' is he can shred on a bicycle."

(For some reason I can't quote you twice, sorry.)

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 19:59 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
warrior1 wrote:

"The fact is he's a gangster and half the reason his BMX career is going nowhere fast is because of it and the fact that he's wanted. The only difference between him and any other NY 'G' is he can shred on a bicycle."

I knew someone would say this exact thing.

Technically a gangster is a member of a gang I guess. But I lacked a better word for it. Maybe I should've said thug? I don't know, but a lot of people are called gangsters and aren't part of a gang.

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
warrior1 wrote:
lettusdude wrote:
warrior1 wrote:

Technically a gangster is a member of a gang I guess. But I lacked a better word for it. Maybe I should've said thug? I don't know, but a lot of people are called gangsters and aren't part of a gang.

Either way, Blackman is badass.

NOT. After all I've read and the videos I've watched tonight I've lost all respect for him.

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 20:12 Quote
Props for hitting that 360 drop, but still....major tool, case closed.

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
warrior1 wrote:
lettusdude wrote:
warrior1 wrote:

Yeah I know. I was just buggin ya. I've been trying to find info on him. There was a thread on him on bike guide, but nothing that can be taken as fact, just rumors.

O+
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 20:16 Quote
416rider wrote:
Correction: This is a tool.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.fdsons.com/images/tools/crescent_screwdriver_sdd44v.jpg
Correction: Blackman is no tool.

haha that made me laugh

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 20:18 Quote
I lost all my respect for him when I heard he was a bike thief.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014809
Mobile Version of Website