400 lb spring for a 145lb rider???

PB Forum :: Other
400 lb spring for a 145lb rider???
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 22:12 Quote
it also depends on what bike you are riding, as in type of suspension setup. it also depends on how you like it.

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 22:13 Quote
azonicflyer wrote:
epicbiker wrote:
azonicflyer wrote:

not all manatous are crap the swinger 6 way yes but the 4 way is made with progressive internals and u can convert the 6 way to a 4 way

isnt the 6 way supposed to be better than the 4 way?
its "SUPPOSED TO BE" but its not i get my shocks serviced but i guy that left manatou after 12 years and he said that they are nothing but problems

huh i hear they take dayz to setup and its really hard to set it just right. 6 adjustments sounds too complicated for me. ill stick with my simpler dhx5

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 22:13 Quote
You can ship manitou shocks to Cortina, they do their special CR1 tuning

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 22:15 Quote
you are absolutely right thats y when i need to know something like this i call the manufacturer whos gonna know better then them u tell them ur weight bike and shock and they tell you right there what you need

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 22:17 Quote
epicbiker wrote:
azonicflyer wrote:
epicbiker wrote:

isnt the 6 way supposed to be better than the 4 way?
its "SUPPOSED TO BE" but its not i get my shocks serviced but i guy that left manatou after 12 years and he said that they are nothing but problems

huh i hear they take dayz to setup and its really hard to set it just right. 6 adjustments sounds too complicated for me. ill stick with my simpler dhx5
as far as im concerned u dont need all that crap its just a luxury high and low comp to much adjusting and just 2 more holes for oil to leek out of lol

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 22:19 Quote
ilikemybike011 wrote:
What?
that wasnt for u that was for epic lol sorry should have quoted

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
azonicflyer wrote:
epicbiker wrote:
azonicflyer wrote:

as far as im concerned u dont need all that crap its just a luxury high and low comp to much adjusting and just 2 more holes for oil to leek out of lol

yup. simpler can be better...

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012226
Mobile Version of Website