Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Cranks| Odyssey WOMBOLT VS. Primo HOLLOWBITE VS. FLY

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Cranks| Odyssey WOMBOLT VS. Primo HOLLOWBITE VS. FLY
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 16:48 Quote
or he changed them every so often:P...

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
THANKS FOR ALL!! =]]

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:07 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
lettusdude wrote:
tw3ak wrote:
get the fly cranks...by far the best...if u dont believe me watch the etnies forward video and watch ruben beat the shit outta them with his f*cking wall slams...plus as the guy said above the raws look beautiful

Do you honestly think that whole section was filmed without ANY thing going wrong with his bike? Pros do break parts, they just don't show it in the video cause every 14 year old kid would say "ZOMG!! A part taht u can brake!!1! y wuld i ride a part that can braek ?!!?!?"
your commenting on 14 yr olds being easy lead etc
but you cant even get your spelling and grammar right ? LOL
not starting an argument just pointing something out Smile

Tell me your joking bro... The entire thing that has "quotes" on it, is imitating how a some dumb trendy 13 year old that never learned how to type would talk. You can take examples throughout this forum. It's very obvious that he meant to mis-spell that, and if you seriously couldn't catch the sarcasm... than I don't know man, Go back to grade 5? Sorry for being a dick.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
Sh4rvan wrote:
No man, you're being so naive right now, it's quite obvious that he did this to show how a 14 year old would write, because the rest of his post is written with correct grammar/spelling.
well if he did mean it like that then so be it ! but there was no need coz like i always say, its only the - 12yrs that type like that. i would think at the age of 14 they will know how to write and therefore tyre correctly, so no need to bash younger people !

And your 15. Along with critizing other peoples clearly sarcastic grammer mistakes, you than explain how only 12 year olds spell like that... Come on man lol... Your embaressing yourself.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 2:46 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
nutty247 wrote:
Sh4rvan wrote:
No man, you're being so naive right now, it's quite obvious that he did this to show how a 14 year old would write, because the rest of his post is written with correct grammar/spelling.
well if he did mean it like that then so be it ! but there was no need coz like i always say, its only the - 12yrs that type like that. i would think at the age of 14 they will know how to write and therefore type correctly, so no need to bash younger people !

And your 15. Along with critizing other peoples clearly sarcastic grammer mistakes, you than explain how only 12 year olds spell like that... Come on man lol... Your embaressing yourself.
embarrassing my self on an internet forum lol lol hardly !
and yes, i made a clear typo error ?(so did you) i was just saying he needs to stop having a dig at the younger generation for f*ck sake. And i may have miss understood his sarcasm in his first post but so be it, i was wrong, but i still stand by myself for saying people really do need to stop bashing the younger people (yes there are lots of young cocky people on this site - and yes you guys will probably think im one).
rant over.

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 3:33 Quote
patrick let it go its been covered, is the only reason you come on here to flame people? if so its not needed...

and i think his "shot" at the younger generation was for jest, and alot of 15 16 17 year olds do talk like that on this site...

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 5:53 Quote
I understand that you don't want people bashing younger generations or whatever. I was just commenting on how you took his sarcasm seriously and actually thought those were grammer mistakes lol =/

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 11:19 Quote
i have the fly's now Smile (check pics)
but there is only 1.3cm of axle in the left crank arm ? will this be ok ?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029308
Mobile Version of Website