Powered by Outside

shimano deore help!

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
shimano deore help!
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:11 Quote
to be honest with yo u... no.. i feel like i just flew of the deep end and hit my head again.. im kinda out of it tonight

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:12 Quote
krazer wrote:
to be honest with yo u... no.. i feel like i just flew of the deep end and hit my head again.. im kinda out of it tonight
sweet. that would explain why you haven't replied to my pm. I actually deleted the message so... and once again, I apologize for thread jacking.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
what ever, i can just pm you guys if it gets shut down, im gonna phone my lbs tommorow anyway and see what they say...

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
so, dan, as said, get me a pic, and from there i can help you out.

i am VERY mechanicly educated.. with bikes, and cars..lol

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
krazer wrote:
so, dan, as said, get me a pic, and from there i can help you out.

i am VERY mechanicly educated.. with bikes, and cars..lol
cool, i dont even have my learners letlol im gonna try and get it this weekend though ive got that book down, like i said pics are a work in progress

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:16 Quote
ok

and on the learners.. it is 100 percent book related, and its onlt on the computer.. it took me 4 trys, and on the 4th try, i ended up getting 29 of 30 questions right.. so make sure you are ready mentally, and your not hungry, tired or thristy... itll set your game off.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
great, im always hungry and the place im going to take it is next to the food court in the mall

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
i just died a little inside...
(f*** everything i say sounds emoMadder )

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:20 Quote
haha..

emo.. what a freaking horrid word...

I wish my Lawn was EMO, then it would cut itself Ninja Emo Whip

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:20 Quote
while were on the topic of not being on topic, what new bike should i buy in a couple years? a freeride, a bottlerocket or double or should i go for a street thang?

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
go for street man.. there isnt enough crap in calgary to really blow your cash on a big bike.. unless you planon riding it out in the country.. when gas cost a billion dollers a litre..lol..

Biking is going to take over soon IMO

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:23 Quote
-Dandaman- wrote:
while were on the topic of not being on topic, what new bike should i buy in a couple years? a freeride, a bottlerocket or double or should i go for a street thang?
Bottle Rocket. It'll do everything from Whistler (i met a friend who can rip it while I was there and he was hitting A-Line and Dirt Merchant on his BR) to C.O.P. to jumping to slopestyle to an occasional trail

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:23 Quote
rightoues, i think thats what i was leaning toward anyway, im thinking a blk mrkt or a doberman with a pike would be real nice...

btw hows your block eight coming along?

i cant afford a bottlerocket, Frown

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
its coming good.. the only things i need are a fork (need money, do have already.. kind of) wheels, tires, tubes, SS kit, tensioner and the cable and housing for my brake..

S-types
DJ 2 (04)
K-rad's

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011026
Mobile Version of Website