What is an easy BMX trick?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What is an easy BMX trick?
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 8:15 Quote
nickcoburn wrote:
To be honest MTB is too big for london Not much around especially when all the dirt jumps are getting torn down.. Plus i like the street riding around downtown... maybe if we had more bigger stuff around id stick with MTB but I'm starting to get attached to BMX i like it more.
iv ridden downtown street on MTB its fun

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 8:16 Quote
nickcoburn wrote:
To be honest MTB is too big for london Not much around especially when all the dirt jumps are getting torn down.. Plus i like the street riding around downtown... maybe if we had more bigger stuff around id stick with MTB but I'm starting to get attached to BMX i like it more.

More power to ya. I'm looking at a BMX for the exact same reasons.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 23:41 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
nickcoburn wrote:

More power to ya. I'm looking at a BMX for the exact same reasons.
same, theres really no need for suspension here, and id rather a bmx than my bike with rigids, so ill probably get one next year or when my fork finally gives way

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 23:45 Quote
DJesta wrote:
footjams are fun to do but make shore you have thick shoes or you might brake your toe

haha ive done it with a hole in my shoe so i was doing toe jams Razz they hurt lol

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 23:48 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
same, theres really no need for suspension here, and id rather a bmx than my bike with rigids, so ill probably get one next year or when my fork finally gives way

And, the most important part... grinds. I have fallen in love with the idea of grinds. lol Not sure why.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 23:56 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
norcorulz wrote:

And, the most important part... grinds. I have fallen in love with the idea of grinds. lol Not sure why.
because theyre awesome, thats why lol
ive tried on my mtb without pegs, not such a great idea

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 1:50 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
because theyre awesome, thats why lol
ive tried on my mtb without pegs, not such a great idea

I did a couple sprocket grinds on my friends hardtail 24", ended up bending his shitty sprocket. Bent it back with a crescent wrench and then didn't try them anymore.

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 7:10 Quote
pedalling is a pretty easy trick, i had mastered it within about 30 seconds of riding bikes.

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 8:07 Quote
Bunny's are pretty easy.

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 8:12 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
Bunny's are pretty easy.

First trick most people learn, after all. Well, after wheelies or something.

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 8:15 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:
Bunny's are pretty easy.

First trick most people learn, after all. Well, after wheelies or something.

I don't even BMX and even I can bunny Smile Razz

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 8:23 Quote
mtb-rider93 wrote:
its not smoother on trails or wen u do a big drop off lol

Probably because it's not meant for "trails or doing big drop off". Rolleyes

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 8:24 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
I don't even BMX and even I can bunny Smile Razz

Any bike discipline can use bunnies, from street to downhill.

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 23:52 Quote
and back onto topic i learned 180 flat in a few weeks, all you gotta do is carve and look over your shoulder and twist to the max then hop and spin and your body follows your head and then once you get your confidents learn them without carving and then you can go faster and be smoother.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022195
Mobile Version of Website