The Ukbikeco Frame

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The Ukbikeco Frame
Posted: Jan 5, 2010 at 8:27 Quote
bullshit about what??
low frames do make whips easier

Posted: Jan 5, 2010 at 11:12 Quote
bigquoteswhenever someone is good its because they are on a scooter

So you buy a low frame and you become good straight away?

yeah it makes them easier but you still need the skill. f*cking kids think you know everything..

Posted: Jan 5, 2010 at 12:53 Quote
not always true but it goes for all the kids that try and do the mark webb harry main copy style

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 2:25 Quote
what about the colony phantom frame i have 1 and i love it

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 2:59 Quote
this thread is perfetic, The UK bike co went bust because the frames were always snapping/cracking, and they couldnt keep up with the warranty claims, end of.

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 15:25 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
total bmx have remade it under a new name.

do you know what the new name is
and it isnt voltron is it ?

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 3:27 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
Total bmx has nothing to do with Ukbikeco.

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 6:23 Quote
WTPMaXWTP wrote:
jamie12345 wrote:
Total bmx has nothing to do with Ukbikeco.
Ok sure.

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 8:51 Quote
True stuff. My mate works in bike shop and he origianly thought that they were, but not to be.

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 10:29 Quote
bhfreeride27 wrote:
haven't you guys noticed that whenever someone is good its because they are on a scooter and not a bike so why dont you guys learn whips on a regular frame not some shit scooter of a frame

Why do you give a f*ck, it's a frame. You're arguing over the length of the seattube of a bike with 20" wheels, one gear, and (chances are) no brakes. BMX bikes aren't meant to be practical. What difference does it make?

Do you know how stupid you sound?

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 12:58 Quote
with that same logic you could tell the bike companies to keep bikes more bike like

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 14:23 Quote
sd52bad wrote:

yeah it makes them easier but you still need the skill. f*cking kids think you know everything..

i own a low frame, i dont like the look but i have to admit it is more roomy n makes some things easier, and probly be abit leighter...

whats the big deal about the fact its a lower frame, works exactly the same,

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
joe-got-the-erge wrote:
sd52bad wrote:

i own a low frame, i dont like the look but i have to admit it is more roomy n makes some things easier, and probly be abit leighter...

Actually, it doesn't. Not to say low is bad, but it will perform differently to a higher tt frame.

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 12:42 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
joe-got-the-erge wrote:
sd52bad wrote:

Actually, it doesn't. Not to say low is bad, but it will perform differently to a higher tt frame.

well you can ride both and do the same tricks rite?
plus it dose make stuff easier, n whats rong with that, pivotal seats made things easier so shal we forget them to cuz ther different? or maybe every one should have brakes, or even stop slamming seats cuz it more out the way isnt it? like the frame?
its bmx people people will always be different, accept it and just ride duuude

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 12:45 Quote
[Quote="joe-got-the-erge"]
jamie12345 wrote:
joe-got-the-erge wrote:

well you can ride both and do the same tricks rite?
plus it dose make stuff easier, n whats rong with that, pivotal seats made things easier so shal we forget them to cuz ther different? or maybe every one should have brakes, or even stop slamming seats cuz it more out the way isnt it? like the frame?
its bmx people people will always be different, accept it and just ride duuude[/QuoteI wasn't having a go at you for riding a low frame, I was pointing out the differences that geometry makes.

Edit: this post messed up, my reply is where your last post should be.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022245
Mobile Version of Website