Powered by Outside

What are the best plastic pedals?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What are the best plastic pedals?
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
I must admit to being skeptical of the glow in the dark pedals. If they're anything like most other "glow in the dark" bike products, unless they're left in direct light for extended periods of time they hardly glow. I would definitely wait and see how good they are before getting all hyped about them. I've seen a couple products over the years that give off a very faint glow. Eventually you have to pretty well put your face to it to see the "glow".

I've had some Twisted PCs for over a year now with no troubles. I eventually put some metal pins in and they work great in all conditions.

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 14:06 Quote
drewfunk wrote:

KHE prototype.

khe is a great company don't hate, have you even ridden a khe product?

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
Does anyone know much about the eclat pedals (plastic), don't think they've been released yet?

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
if they plan on being competitive with other companies plan on them being 14-15 us$

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
Ye retail is £11 over here, which will prob work out $15-$20 for you guys, just wanted to know if anyone knew much about them, weight, durability etc. i'm guessing they're just going to be the same as any other PC pedal, adn it's looks that determines it predominatly?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014729
Mobile Version of Website