Powered by Outside

2009 bike dislikes

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
2009 bike dislikes
O+
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
Any more white bikes and I am going to go Postal! The Kona's and Norco's have to be the worst I have ever seen. They are taking the "White" fad way too far.

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
vppbikedeefer wrote:
Any more white bikes and I am going to go Postal! The Kona's and Norco's have to be the worst I have ever seen. They are taking the "White" fad way too far.
i agree

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
vegas- wrote:
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
norcorulz wrote:

then you need help, buddy
this is so much nicer

the hammerschmidt is raaaank, the top tube looks like a friggin banana and the seat and its angle made me die a little inside
your mom is rank
this crank alot better then a hussfelt pos they would have put on it

I know it's huge leap in stock components but it looks like a friggin trials crank/sprocket

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
i dont liek how more and more frames are starting to have those ugly ass bent frames like the norco's

O+
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
djsimon wrote:
i dont liek how more and more frames are starting to have those ugly ass bent frames like the norco's
Didn't Specialized start that with the Demo's?

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
vegas- wrote:
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
norcorulz wrote:

then you need help, buddy
this is so much nicer

the hammerschmidt is raaaank, the top tube looks like a friggin banana and the seat and its angle made me die a little inside
your mom is rank
this crank alot better then a hussfelt pos they would have put on it
yeah, id take that over a hussefelt

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 22:14 Quote
The ugly paint That Makes you Look like you have Ego Problems.

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 22:16 Quote
ridedob wrote:
The ugly paint That Makes you Look like you have Ego Problems.
i kinda like the paint on the 09 shore, its different

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 3:31 Quote
vppbikedeefer wrote:
djsimon wrote:
yup buut the demo's are not over doing that shit. i find demos to be quite sexy.

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 21:45 Quote
djsimon wrote:
vppbikedeefer wrote:
djsimon wrote:
yup buut the demo's are not over doing that shit. i find demos to be quite sexy.
its called hydraformed, most bikes can pull it off though, its not worth the price (im assuming it costs more) some bikes look good with it, and only in one size too

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
im an old school fan of straight tubing, with nice welds. seing all these new frame and horrible colours makes me sick, the new norcos are the ugliest f*ckin bikes i have ever seen, aswell as the sx trail went from being one of the nicest looking slopestyle framesets to one that i would have concidered a womens sloped frame some 4 years ago. bikes just dont look nice to me anymore, aside from orange, and a couple more companies who have kept it real.
hydroformed tubes also look like shit, and learning in school right now that u can save weight and add strength, althought at the same time causes variable thicknes within the walls that can cause great points of stress and they look like shit.. in other words i love straight tubing, but thats jsut my opinion. aside from that suspension products are great aside from the 15mm axel , definitly going to be a useless and anoying thing. everything they make is going for the bling bling. treks done great, as far as norco, omfg wtf.

anyway no harshness to anyone this is just my judgment on things.
peace out guys.

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 1:29 Quote
summit800 wrote:
im an old school fan of straight tubing, with nice welds. seing all these new frame and horrible colours makes me sick, the new norcos are the ugliest f*ckin bikes i have ever seen, aswell as the sx trail went from being one of the nicest looking slopestyle framesets to one that i would have concidered a womens sloped frame some 4 years ago. bikes just dont look nice to me anymore, aside from orange, and a couple more companies who have kept it real.
hydroformed tubes also look like shit, and learning in school right now that u can save weight and add strength, althought at the same time causes variable thicknes within the walls that can cause great points of stress and they look like shit.. in other words i love straight tubing, but thats jsut my opinion. aside from that suspension products are great aside from the 15mm axel , definitly going to be a useless and anoying thing. everything they make is going for the bling bling. treks done great, as far as norco, omfg wtf.

anyway no harshness to anyone this is just my judgment on things.
peace out guys.

see i was of the same thimking until i put a hydroformed bike next to regualr tube shaped bike,and regualr tubes look dated in comparison,and the 15mm is gonna be better than 9mm for sure.

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 1:53 Quote
imo there is no use for 573957362839586739299273 different hub sizes, 9mm and 20mm is enough

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 1:56 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
imo there is no use for 573957362839586739299273 different hub sizes, 9mm and 20mm is enough

yeah but think about it 15mm should in theory replace 9mm it would make perfect sense.

also lets have a standard for rear wheels also 10mm and 12mm,9mm is dead get rid of it.

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 1:59 Quote
well, i get it, but right now i have a 9mm rear hub, now if i snap my frame, i will also need a new hub, usually new spokes too, and so on, and thats money i dont have, so maybe slowly get rid of it, not just right away, unlike the 20mm hub, suddenly they stopped making 9mm dropout forks, now my fork is blown so i need a new hub as well as a new fork

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014852
Mobile Version of Website