Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

New Bike Shop in Winnipeg

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
New Bike Shop in Winnipeg
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
yea man i would totaly buy from you guys i have a 2007 transition bottle rocket and i am thinking of selling it or trading the frame for a transition bank and now if this store comes through i would no where to find one. so yea plz do this bro it would meen everything to me. and i would like to no all about it so if u dont mind could u email me some stuff if this does work my email is norco-free-rider@hotmail.com

thanks Tyler

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 14:20 Quote
Mind giving us an update on the status of this shop? I got a whole bunch of friends getting into DJ'ing and they all need bikes!

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 14:24 Quote
yea bro lik my bottle rocket is in mine condish but i want the 09 bank i luv thoes and i just found my hook up so plz

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 9:10 Quote
we have all our finding, and waiting on the one last investor to get his crap together. Location is leased, and stock orders are arriving hopefully soon on our letter of credits

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
dude thats amazing where is the shop gonna be? and when do u plan on opening?

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 6:41 Quote
hey what is the name of your shop going to be and has it opened yet

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 8:39 Quote
it's called Legion. The site will be up soon (iheartlegion.com)
It's going to be on provencher. near whittier and the forks.

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 15:48 Quote
ok kool man i hope it comes through bro will be sick

O+
Posted: May 21, 2009 at 14:46 Quote
Dude, good luck on opening the shop, sounds like a good location. I'm just going to say that if you start advising kids to put single speed bmx chains on 17" "dirt jump" frames with horizontal dropouts would will not be doing them any favors. Don't even get me started on the 24" back wheel. Thank god B and B stopped doing that years ago. I hope you hire some knowledgable staff.

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 16:28 Quote
I agree with the 24" rear wheel. It was a build i started and used what I has sitting around. As for the chain, no harm is being done. If a chain fits the cogs and can be adjusted properly, like on my p1 right now, no hard is done. So the issue is?

Thanks for the input

Posted: Jun 17, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
Something to consider, Re: bike park with foam pit...

Vertical adventures seems to be making a go of it and the climbing community in Winnipeg can't be any bigger than the bike community.

Maybe make friends with them and try to find out how they make it...One thing I like about V/A; I can take my kids and it doesnt kill me financially. One of the frustrating things about places like this is they often charge as much as they think they can get away with, cutting out the bottom of their market completely. I do know you should charge what the market can bear but I'd go to a place like that more often (maybe a couple times a month) if it was reasonable instead of twice a year if it wasnt.

Posted: Jun 17, 2009 at 13:05 Quote
dude what kinds of bikes are gonna be there and when r u opening?

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
hey when are you opening the shop i need a new bike (:

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 8:18 Quote
well guys....having alot of trouble with our bank not following through. Might be end of the summer until we can line anything up.
As of now, I have alot of extra parts lying around, i'll let go at a good price if anyone needs.
lots of atomlab stuff.

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 17:59 Quote
sounds kool man im just hoping for ur shop to come thorugh lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021456
Mobile Version of Website