First North shore at Rogate-coombe hill---objections? ----ideas?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
First North shore at Rogate-coombe hill---objections? ----ideas?
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 11:02 Quote
yeah its fine, but the landowner is COMPLETELY liable to be sued if anyone breaks themself.

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 11:10 Quote
nah dont think neone should sew him hes a sound guy and we could sue/charge them for trespassing right? say it was little kids or tht.

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 11:34 Quote
its not a question of if someone should, if some kid stumbles upon your shore, tried to ride it and breaks both his legs, he could sue the landowner, doesnt matter if you think he should or not, in the eyes of the law he is compeltely eligable to sue, and due to things like this, you will see almost every FC place having no northshore.

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
hey so the guy got something wrong about whats happening at rogate it dosent me you have to have a huge go at him he was asking for opinions and you started having ago btw i have never been rogate and i dont no the first thing about legal issues involving north shore so dont try having ago at me

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 1:12 Quote
hardtail100 wrote:
hey so the guy got something wrong about whats happening at rogate it dosent me you have to have a huge go at him he was asking for opinions and you started having ago btw i have never been rogate and i dont no the first thing about legal issues involving north shore so dont try having ago at me

If you dont know what your on about then dont get invovled, and also yeah the dick head was looking for opions at the start but if you look again he says there will be norht short there. So stay out of it you c*nt

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 2:18 Quote
dont start having ago i was just trying to help someone out who was getting moaned at is there need to be so abusive when you could just talk to him or me normally

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 2:30 Quote
hardtail100 wrote:
dont start having ago i was just trying to help someone out who was getting moaned at is there need to be so abusive when you could just talk to him or me normally

o f*ck off, stop kiss assing that other geezer

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 3:00 Quote
im not kiss assing him im sticking up for him sorry if your scared of a bit of oposition

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 3:10 Quote
Muttley wrote:
its not a question of if someone should, if some kid stumbles upon your shore, tried to ride it and breaks both his legs, he could sue the landowner, doesnt matter if you think he should or not, in the eyes of the law he is compeltely eligable to sue, and due to things like this, you will see almost every FC place having no northshore.

So by that logic if the paperboy comes into my front garden and twists his ankle, I am liable for it ?

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 3:17 Quote
only if its your fault he twist his ankle

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 3:19 Quote
How is it the farmer's fault then if a kid breaks his legs on his piece of land?

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
hardtail100 wrote:

FINALLY, someone with a bit of sympothy!!!

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
tobygoodger wrote:
hardtail100 wrote:

FINALLY, someone with a bit of sympothy!!!

why do you need sympothy, mate, face it you dont no what you are chatting about, o and yea i think iam scared of a bit oppostion, what the f*ck is that all about, hahaha

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
undercoverfreak wrote:
How is it the farmer's fault then if a kid breaks his legs on his piece of land?

because the farmer didnt have adequete safety precautions in place to stop the kid breaking his leg.

in the eyes of the law.

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 12:03 Quote
its a bit stupid really but thats the law for you and mate cant you grow up and talk normally to people or do you have to go around acting all hard

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010530
Mobile Version of Website