Powered by Outside

Sharpied Norco 250

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Sharpied Norco 250
Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 17:25 Quote
wow that frame looks amazing, not over done, but definately makes it unique. the build looks nice, any chance of some more detailed shots of what radrider did?

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 17:27 Quote
I am really looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Just mention to make sure you give radrider credit for owning the original sharpie bike.

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 17:29 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:
I am really looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Just mention to make sure you give radrider credit for owning the original sharpie bike.

he said on the first page that radrider was doing the graphics for him

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 17:30 Quote
I know, but in the future when people start gawking over the bike...

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 17:32 Quote
that bike is going to look soooo clean

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
roger-dodger wrote:
Very nice sharpey job. The only thing you didnt do to your frame was trim your seat tube.
I think your going a bit over board with the gold.I would add some more black for sure.
Your bike should be pretty sick though.
Seat tube will probaballyhave to stay depending on the length of the wedge post I ordered. It will be a trial and error deal. Just because of the geometry of the frame makes the seat sit really low, and I don't mind sitting on it once and a while so it has to sit up a bit, and if slammed it will hit the tire as well. The gold will look fine, it's just the minor components, they will compliment the rest.

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 22:38 Quote
Threw my old wheels on it to see what it would look like semi-complete:
photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 22:51 Quote
fork is AWESOME, the frame could have been more sharpie-ed

like at the seattube/toptube section...

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 22:52 Quote
fork looks weird cuz there is more sharpie on one side than the other

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 22:56 Quote
daaneel wrote:

yeah, i would try some sharpie at the crown.... like, right where's the seal....

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 23:01 Quote
fread wrote:
daaneel wrote:

yeah, i would try some sharpie at the crown.... like, right where's the seal....
Do you mean the arc/the top of the lowers because the crown is the part that the steerer is attached to.
This is a mega sick graphics job and personally I think that the forks are sweet as they are. Mad props to radrider Salute

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 23:04 Quote
frshortstufffr wrote:
fread wrote:
daaneel wrote:

Do you mean the arc/the top of the lowers because the crown is the part that the steerer is attached to.
This is a mega sick graphics job and personally I think that the forks are sweet as they are. Mad props to radrider Salute

yeah, as you want, the arc/top of the lowers...

Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 2:09 Quote
that is super sweet, i wish i could do that artistic stuff but i can hardly draw anything, maybe put a bit more on the frame, the forks look hot tho

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
New stuff came in today from Danscomp.
photo

photo

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024922
Mobile Version of Website