Powered by Outside

Chilliwack indoor skat park petition

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Chilliwack indoor skat park petition
Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 20:04 Quote
im soo in and they would be retarded to say "go to westside" CAUSE THE f*ckIN DJ'S

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
so we should start sending in to the city im all for it

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
bigboyblue32 wrote:
so we should start sending in to the city im all for it

yea do you wanna phone the city or meet them or somthing.

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 18:08 Quote
no but i meant we should get more signatures first

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
bigboyblue32 wrote:
no but i meant we should get more signatures first
your not alloud jacob

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
kkaemmer wrote:
im soo in and they would be retarded to say "go to westside" CAUSE THE f*ckIN DJ'S
ya

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
says who ur not the boss of me

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
cory sunday do you wanna go to city hall with me even if it is snowing
and iam gonna order some new parts

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 19:00 Quote
you def. arent to aware of how to go about getting stuff are you?

takes alot more than some signatres saying "heres what we want, we got some people to sign it, now you guys build it for us"...... your going to have to come up with a material list, priceing, find a building of size to fit a skatepark in find a company or volounteers that will build it in a way that is safe to ride for many years etc....it takes ALOT more than a few 15 year old signatures. and try to get some adults such as teachers into it too, because the city doesnt give a shit what some kids want.

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
ridingg wrote:
you def. arent to aware of how to go about getting stuff are you?

takes alot more than some signatres saying "heres what we want, we got some people to sign it, now you guys build it for us"...... your going to have to come up with a material list, priceing, find a building of size to fit a skatepark in find a company or volounteers that will build it in a way that is safe to ride for many years etc....it takes ALOT more than a few 15 year old signatures. and try to get some adults such as teachers into it too, because the city doesnt give a shit what some kids want.

ok sweet thxs

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
bigboyblue32 wrote:
says who ur not the boss of me
i said u f*ck head

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
Lol! A petition will NOT do much. Seriously. There is a LOT, and I mean a LOT or work into this. You need to do reports, financial reports, building reports, graphs, demographics, and a whole bunch of stuff. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about as a few other people and me have got Surrey, 2 new covered skateparks that may be built within the next 2-3 years.

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
i think that would be sweet

Posted: Dec 20, 2008 at 20:07 Quote
bmxordie wrote:
yeah this is an awesome idea, then we wont have to bike all the way too rosedale:P
where is this park in rosedale is it along yale?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015751
Mobile Version of Website