Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

New BMX Parts/BMX News

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
New BMX Parts/BMX News
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.properbikeco.com/newsimages/ML%20Stem%20collage.jpg

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 6:13 Quote
Now that is one fine looking stem. Looks like it's heavily CNC'D though.

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 6:33 Quote
justin99 wrote:

Is that a bad thing?

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 6:43 Quote
iridefly-91 wrote:
i think its a waste to spend money on a seat thats plastic with no cover or any design at all in it...

Your definately right, they don't look very comfortable, but they probably are really light. I want to try an eclat complex pc seat. they are really slim padded seats

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 6:45 Quote
lilshredda16 wrote:
iridefly-91 wrote:
i think its a waste to spend money on a seat thats plastic with no cover or any design at all in it...

Your definately right, they don't look very comfortable, but they probably are really light. I want to try an eclat complex pc seat. they are really slim padded seats
i actually have one.
and they are very light and chepper than a seat and a seapost

they are not very confortable but im never sit anyway

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 6:48 Quote
adan2141 wrote:
lilshredda16 wrote:
iridefly-91 wrote:

i actually have one.
and they are very light and chepper than a seat and a seapost

they are not very confortable but im never sit anyway

i see, just as i thought. i want to try one because they are so damn cheap. i wish there were more colors available though

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 10:02 Quote
yea there light but what does a bit of padding add, like barely anything

and i think wat justin means by looks heavily machined is that it could break, some tough riders arent good with really machined parts

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 12:47 Quote
blkmrktsissypedals wrote:
justin99 wrote:

Is that a bad thing?
No. All he means is that when Proper made that stem, the CNC'd all the un-neccisary material out, without reducing the strength of the item, but keeping it light weight. Most stems these days have been CNC'd in some way or another to save weight.

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 12:54 Quote
i have a stolen sinner v2 on the way its friggin sweet:P<Photo does not exist: 2790871>

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 12:59 Quote
goodbiker wrote:
i have a stolen sinner v2 on the way its friggin sweet:P<Photo does not exist: 2790871>

Coaster or no. That will be my next bike.

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 13:01 Quote
i didnt get the one with the coaster cuz apperently the coasters break easy and besides its 0.02 grams lighterEek lmao

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 13:02 Quote
disrupter- wrote:
blkmrktsissypedals wrote:
justin99 wrote:

Is that a bad thing?
No. All he means is that when Proper made that stem, the CNC'd all the un-neccisary material out, without reducing the strength of the item, but keeping it light weight. Most stems these days have been CNC'd in some way or another to save weight.
most stems are stronger than needed still its crazy how much people care about weight
of course i dont want forks that are over 40oz and a frame over 6 pounds but sub 4 for frame and 29oz forks

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 13:12 Quote
when you stayed home from school and decided to put a 44t chainring on your back up bike which happens to have a 9t driver

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 17:23 Quote
nice bike, i think weight whores suck, but there are some parts i want to save weight with, frame,forks, and at least the wheels,tires, and then the seat, idc about the little things, tubes,bolts,stem and stuff

Posted: Feb 3, 2009 at 17:25 Quote
iridefly-91 wrote:
nice bike, i think weight whores suck, but there are some parts i want to save weight with, frame,forks, and at least the wheels,tires, and then the seat, idc about the little things, tubes,bolts,stem and stuff

you would ride a giant block of cromo no CNC'd as a stem? Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015191
Mobile Version of Website