Anyone have any original Idea's?
Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 22:38 Quote
bigquotes'lltealhe hadsIccan get
was that in english? ahha
did it say ill eat while you guys work?
ahahahaha

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 22:40 Quote
banshee-ripper wrote:
One of my other Ideas the "Pendulum", wouldn't be too hard to ride, but the smaller version I made was extremely fun to ride!!!tup

photo

photo

gold river has a set up quite like that its a suspension bridge that goes to something like that but its quite a small drop.

or you could always just come up here a film a bit. some sick trails, and tons of potential.

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 22:40 Quote
I dunno..... you saying it now sort of makes me realize more how unreal it is. I thought is was creative, but maybe more for the trial riders.

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 22:47 Quote
freerider27 wrote:
ahahahaha

hahaha no it's my computer, Its crapping out and it only types the keys it feels like, cant wait to get a Mac.

bikrboij wrote:
I dunno..... you saying it now sort of makes me realize more how unreal it is. I thought is was creative, but maybe more for the trial riders.

Don't worry about it, I think we saw what you were thinking and now we have incorporated it into something else to take 2 cool things and make one uber cool dn unquie obstical.

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 22:50 Quote
what was it suppose to say?

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 22:52 Quote
freerider27 wrote:
what was it suppose to say?

if fixed it but, I'll take all the hands i can get since there is alot of work to be done by spring.

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 22:52 Quote
mitch1616 wrote:
freerider27 wrote:
ahahahaha

hahaha no it's my computer, Its crapping out and it only types the keys it feels like, cant wait to get a Mac.

My computer does that on rip.tv

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 23:11 Quote
banshee-ripper wrote:
Here is a super wild spur-of-the-moment idea!

To combine the log ride idea mentioned above and my Pendulum idea! Build the Pendulum, but instead of having a weighted return system, replace that with a set of rollers in the upper ladder. One of the set-up to wind a rope that pulls the pendulum up to you and when it gets in to place, you hop forward(to get out of the rollers, and onto the platform. Then just lock the brakes and ride it down!tup

I think this would be pretty difficult possesing two ballancing acts and all that!!!

Tell me if I understand you right:

You ride the outside of a hamster-wheel. Initially, there is no way off it. As you ride it, though, you pull a pendulum, slider, or swing into place by winding a rope, then ride off the wheel and onto the other item you just pulled into place? That would be spectacular.

Alternatively, you just have a weighted hamster wheel, ride the outside of it until it locks, then ride off it to an ultra-steep drop - like the Mavic drop box in Whistler's Boneyard.

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 23:34 Quote
r-m-r wrote:
banshee-ripper wrote:
Here is a super wild spur-of-the-moment idea!

To combine the log ride idea mentioned above and my Pendulum idea! Build the Pendulum, but instead of having a weighted return system, replace that with a set of rollers in the upper ladder. One of the set-up to wind a rope that pulls the pendulum up to you and when it gets in to place, you hop forward(to get out of the rollers, and onto the platform. Then just lock the brakes and ride it down!tup

I think this would be pretty difficult possesing two ballancing acts and all that!!!

Tell me if I understand you right:

You ride the outside of a hamster-wheel. Initially, there is no way off it. As you ride it, though, you pull a pendulum, slider, or swing into place by winding a rope, then ride off the wheel and onto the other item you just pulled into place? That would be spectacular.

Alternatively, you just have a weighted hamster wheel, ride the outside of it until it locks, then ride off it to an ultra-steep drop - like the Mavic drop box in Whistler's Boneyard.

you pretty much seen it right, except for i wasn't thinking a hamster-style wheel, but more like a set of Cratler(training) rollers...tup

That locking hamster-wheel Idea of yours sounds great too!

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 23:40 Quote
aha your guy's stuff is crazy complexed

mitch have a look at what they did for the redbull contest on silverstar, if u supersized some of that stuff you could end up with a crazy trail, only thing being that trail was sketch between the sections

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 0:06 Quote
r-m-r wrote:

Here is My rendering of your stunt Idea:

photo

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 0:10 Quote
so i have an idea... it maybe has already been done but i'm nost sure. Have any of you guys played the game freerider or seen that thread? my idea would be a wallride based on the concept of turning around at the far right or left of that game...

so essentially it would be a really steep step up, like a spine almost, like airing a quarter pipe to flat but you would do a 180 and land like 8 feet over on a really steep wallride and ride straight down it and come out just underneath the original step up. if you guys need a diagram i'll make one in paint...

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 0:12 Quote
Thats a sweet idea BansheeRipper and I do understand your free rider idea, love that game.

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 0:17 Quote
higher-learning wrote:
so i have an idea... it maybe has already been done but i'm nost sure. Have any of you guys played the game freerider or seen that thread? my idea would be a wallride based on the concept of turning around at the far right or left of that game...

so essentially it would be a really steep step up, like a spine almost, like airing a quarter pipe to flat but you would do a 180 and land like 8 feet over on a really steep wallride and ride straight down it and come out just underneath the original step up. if you guys need a diagram i'll make one in paint...

I know exactly what you are talking about, and that would be super sick!!! It also would be super scetchy as you would be shooting into a hole not knowing what you are getting into... LOLtup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011795
Mobile Version of Website