Powered by Outside

Riding and Study.... Can it be done?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Riding and Study.... Can it be done?
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:06 Quote
I just cram in some revision right before the exams and do hw late at night:P it works for meWink

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:09 Quote
hockeynut wrote:
sometimes on really nice days (no wind and sunny) I employ the screw homewrok lets ride rule hahaha
I personally liek thsi one

I like doing that as well, but then I'm up til 2 or 3 in the morning trying to finish my homeworklol It's worth it though, I just drink a few double doubles in the morning.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:12 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
hockeynut wrote:
sometimes on really nice days (no wind and sunny) I employ the screw homewrok lets ride rule hahaha
I personally liek thsi one

I like doing that as well, but then I'm up til 2 or 3 in the morning trying to finish my homeworklol It's worth it though, I just drink a few double doubles in the morning.
hahah nice well I sort of well of in thsi case cause i'm one of those people who get 90's without studying, science and math come really easy for me so I just go out and ride shower go to bed and if theres a test a last minute cram session 5 minutes before

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:14 Quote
I was the same way back in highschool. I barely even tried and still did well in all my classes(except for math because my teacher was a b^$@c). Now that I'm in college I have to actually put effort into school...It sucks.Frown

FL
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
I was the same way back in highschool. I barely even tried and still did well in all my classes(except for math because my teacher was a b^$@c). Now that I'm in college I have to actually put effort into school...It sucks.Frown
same here lol but it's probably worth it in the end.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:37 Quote
biker-4-eva wrote:
no it cant be done

he lies!

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:38 Quote
Teejay05 wrote:
biker-4-eva wrote:
no it cant be done

he lies!

no i dont u doEvil

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
biker-4-eva wrote:
Teejay05 wrote:
biker-4-eva wrote:
no it cant be done

he lies!

no i dont u doEvil

noooo u doBlank Stare i got 3 a*'s in modules with like no revision and lots of ridingWink

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 22:25 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
good point, i have time to learn tricks in year 11
how much riding do you do per week?

It's the middle of winter, so right now not much. In the spring/fall I would say at least a few hours. Some days I'll get out for a ful evening as well, then come home and do homework until 11 or so, then go to bed. Weekends are almost always biking in the day, homework at night.
hmm, similar to mine, i ride about 20 hrs each week, as i dont have snow i can do it all year round too but i ride as soon as i get home from school then homework when i get back
its worked for me so far

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 22:46 Quote
ok well that sounds like some good advice im terible at time management and i tend to get distracted and just end up screwing around with my bike or something.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 23:26 Quote
do what i do, get home, ride for maximum 2 hours, then eat something and do homework
its worked for me since year 9 and i doubt youd have alot more homework than me, if any
and if possible do your homework in class like i do, especially in math and english since they usually have the most, if you can be bothered do it in your breaks but i wouldnt go that far

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 23:56 Quote
Thats what I have to do atm cause i have exams coming up and also the start of the new dh race season.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014597
Mobile Version of Website