Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Solid Roseanne Bar Review

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Solid Roseanne Bar Review
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:00 Quote
derekt wrote:
justin99 wrote:
Do not buy micro drive and new cranks for a bike like this. It's not worth it. Instead use the money to save up for a new complete.
I probably wasnt gunna get one.... I was just wondering in case theres a reallly cheap one cus it would be nice not to have a huge chainring...
screw that! a chainring may not be neccisary, BUT, if you have one piece cranks BUY THREE PIECE ones! I'm not kidding around here! if you already have good three piece cranks, than you're good to go.

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:14 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
derekt wrote:
justin99 wrote:
Do not buy micro drive and new cranks for a bike like this. It's not worth it. Instead use the money to save up for a new complete.
I probably wasnt gunna get one.... I was just wondering in case theres a reallly cheap one cus it would be nice not to have a huge chainring...
screw that! a chainring may not be neccisary, BUT, if you have one piece cranks BUY THREE PIECE ones! I'm not kidding around here! if you already have good three piece cranks, than you're good to go.
they are one piece lol Razz

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:20 Quote
derekt wrote:
Tribikefarce wrote:
derekt wrote:

ugh. if you intend to do any serious riding, replace them. you can always put them on your next bike when you're done with your viper or whatever it is. they don't have to be $100 cranks either. just look around and find one that fits your needs and budget. and a smaller drive train isn't necessary for park riding. just keep the front up when you go off ramps and shit. if you want it to save weight, than don't buy a viper lol.

btw do you have pics?

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
derekt wrote:
Tribikefarce wrote:
ugh. if you intend to do any serious riding, replace them. you can always put them on your next bike when you're done with your viper or whatever it is. they don't have to be $100 cranks either. just look around and find one that fits your needs and budget. and a smaller drive train isn't necessary for park riding. just keep the front up when you go off ramps and shit. if you want it to save weight, than don't buy a viper lol.

btw do you have pics?
no i dont have any pics yet, and i guess ill look around for some cranks...

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
derekt wrote:
Tribikefarce wrote:
derekt wrote:

btw do you have pics?
good luck! I'm bored so I guess I will to.

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:27 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
derekt wrote:
Tribikefarce wrote:

btw do you have pics?
ok thanks, im looking for like SUPER cheap, I dont wanna spend alot cus im probably getting the bike for, $60 LOL

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
derekt wrote:
Tribikefarce wrote:
derekt wrote:
ok thanks, im looking for like SUPER cheap, I dont wanna spend alot cus im probably getting the bike for, $60 LOL
I was just looking in pinkbike, and there are some pretty cheap ones, just none near canada yet.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:33 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
derekt wrote:
Tribikefarce wrote:

btw do you have pics?
http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/CR308C06-Eastern+Electron+Cranksets+Wo+Bb.aspx

how about that? still looking for cheaper stuff though.

EDIT
http://www.ebikestop.com/prism_3_piece_tubular_cromo_crank_175mm_with_american_bb-CR7958.php

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 18:37 Quote
Hey guys did this company ever make a 26" DJ frame

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 18:37 Quote
Probably. They do custom work.

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 18:40 Quote
Cool thank you

Now I know im not buying a made up frame

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013268
Mobile Version of Website