Powered by Outside

What is the best skatepark in the united-kingdom?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What is the best skatepark in the united-kingdom?
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
cowieuk wrote:
slypandington wrote:
pie-snowmantic wrote:
perth skatepark in scotland

amazing riding and banters crackin

perth is my fav outdoor, and probs fave out of all, bit of everything and loads of lines, great fun

I'm gonna start going to the skatepark and learn skillz instead of just riding trails and downhill. Everyone loves Perth and I live there but I'm rarely at the park!

woo woo woo, i will be there soon cos i got my new front wheel today Big Grin rode the bmx for the first time in ages Smile but yeah its a great park and locals are nicey

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 2:33 Quote
slypandington wrote:
cowieuk wrote:
slypandington wrote:

perth is my fav outdoor, and probs fave out of all, bit of everything and loads of lines, great fun

I'm gonna start going to the skatepark and learn skillz instead of just riding trails and downhill. Everyone loves Perth and I live there but I'm rarely at the park!

woo woo woo, i will be there soon cos i got my new front wheel today Big Grin rode the bmx for the first time in ages Smile but yeah its a great park and locals are nicey

how far is the station from the park cas it looks really good , and how are the locals and skaters about street bikes and not bmx ?

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 2:52 Quote
The works indoor park in leeds. Smile Massive park and its run by some great guys and the facilities there are great.

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 3:39 Quote
Indoor - corby
Outdoor - Rom skatepark Smile Fab

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 5:44 Quote
dj-ryder wrote:
Indoor - corby
roms my local!, they've got a vert now

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:00 Quote
essexrider94 wrote:
dj-ryder wrote:
Indoor - corby
The indoor bit ? or have they added a extra bit ?

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:09 Quote
dj-ryder wrote:
essexrider94 wrote:
dj-ryder wrote:
Indoor - corby
its up the back where the old half pipe was, do you go rom a lot ??

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:13 Quote
essexrider94 wrote:
dj-ryder wrote:
essexrider94 wrote:
Oh right sounds good mate Smile and ive been about three times before, i love it so im starting to go every couple of weeks now,it takes me about 40 minutes to get there but defo worth it Big Grin what about you,you there often ?

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:15 Quote
dj-ryder wrote:
essexrider94 wrote:
dj-ryder wrote:

Oh right sounds good mate Smile and ive been about three times before, i love it so im starting to go every couple of weeks now,it takes me about 40 minutes to get there but defo worth it Big Grin what about you,you there often ?
i live next to it lol, tell me when your next goin and i'll meet you there

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:17 Quote
essexrider94 wrote:
dj-ryder wrote:
essexrider94 wrote:
Yeah for sure mate will probably be going in the next couple of weeks so ill let you know

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:17 Quote
dj-ryder wrote:
essexrider94 wrote:
dj-ryder wrote:

Yeah for sure mate will probably be going in the next couple of weeks so ill let you know
kl, the nly problem with rom is the floor, its like a cheese grater when you fall off

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:38 Quote
essexrider94 wrote:
dj-ryder wrote:
essexrider94 wrote:
kl, the nly problem with rom is the floor, its like a cheese grater when you fall off
I havent fallen off there yet ( touchwood ) . Whats your favourite bit ? i love the mogules lol there so fun the box is pretty good aswell but so hard to clear for a beginner

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:47 Quote
andie2177 wrote:

how far is the station from the park cas it looks really good , and how are the locals and skaters about street bikes and not bmx ?

Station is 2 mins away from the park. Most of the locals are friendly as long as your not a twat about anythin. Theres a few guys you ride mtb at the park so people are used to them.

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:49 Quote
The works in leeds is awsome!

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 6:58 Quote
dj-ryder wrote:
essexrider94 wrote:
dj-ryder wrote:

I havent fallen off there yet ( touchwood ) . Whats your favourite bit ? i love the mogules lol there so fun the box is pretty good aswell but so hard to clear for a beginner
yeh u have to use the roll in, there's a step up commin out of the extention on the mini so that my fav part atm,

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.107615
Mobile Version of Website