Powered by Outside

To all you chick pant wearing, brakeless, wide bared, new era cap wearing bmx riders:

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
To all you chick pant wearing, brakeless, wide bared, new era cap wearing bmx riders:
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 19:20 Quote
I might as well ask here, because people seem to already be pissed, but what the heck is the point of grinding? It just damages stuff and makes people hate bikers. I guess I could see it with skating, but not biking. Also, what is the point of brakeless? Do you think you're badass?

lol i am wearing a pair of carharts just got off my quad i live on a farm and i have a bmx with big bars i dont wear leotards and i have a shift hat were the hell do i stand?

ICAS wrote:
For serious

Couple kids got killed in bike accidents with no brakes so the banhammer came down. I predict the same shortly here in Toronto as some kid in Hamilton just got smoked & died Frown

I feel you guys that ride em, you can control your speed
but you can't control shitty drivers so if you ride on the roads just put on a rear brake. You crazy bastards :p
I bet just as many bikers with brakes get hit by cars as bikers that ride brakeless.

• Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012009
Mobile Version of Website