few pics of my tweet tweet and my mate's riot
photo

photo

photo

i sooo love this detail on the tweet tweet

photo

but defenetly dont buy it in purple dude
get another color
hell yeah im buying it in purple!! thats the sexiest bike ever!
and im pretty much set on the gold...its gonna be SICK
yay my opinion mattered! first time for all!
haha yeah i think it'll be sexy as balls

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
bikeobsessed wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:

hell yeah im buying it in purple!! thats the sexiest bike ever!
and im pretty much set on the gold...its gonna be SICK
yay my opinion mattered! first time for all!
haha yeah i think it'll be sexy as balls
are you gay or something? haha just kidding

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 11:59 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
kk thanks
how does this setup sound??

Frame: Spank Tweet Tweet (purple)
Rims: Spank Tweet Tweet (blue)
Tires: Kenda K-Rad
Forks: Argyle 409
Bars: Spank Tweet Tweet 2.75"(blue)
Brake: Hayes Stroker Ace (rear only)
Stem: Spank Tweet Tweet (blue)
Seatpost: Deity Tibia
Seat: Deity Jump Series (swarm)
Crankset: Deity Vendetta (white)
Sprocket: Deity Termite (white)
Pedals: Deity Decoy (white)
Hubs: Halo Wideboy non-disc front, Halo DJD-XC disc in rear
Spokes: DT-Swiss Competition (black)
Chain: Spank Tweet Tweet (blue)
Headset: Chris King (navy)

any better parts you know of tell me

Dont get kenda k-rads, i hated them when I had them.

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 12:11 Quote
jack-e-DJ wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
kk thanks
how does this setup sound??

Frame: Spank Tweet Tweet (purple)
Rims: Spank Tweet Tweet (blue)
Tires: Kenda K-Rad
Forks: Argyle 409
Bars: Spank Tweet Tweet 2.75"(blue)
Brake: Hayes Stroker Ace (rear only)
Stem: Spank Tweet Tweet (blue)
Seatpost: Deity Tibia
Seat: Deity Jump Series (swarm)
Crankset: Deity Vendetta (white)
Sprocket: Deity Termite (white)
Pedals: Deity Decoy (white)
Hubs: Halo Wideboy non-disc front, Halo DJD-XC disc in rear
Spokes: DT-Swiss Competition (black)
Chain: Spank Tweet Tweet (blue)
Headset: Chris King (navy)

any better parts you know of tell me

Dont get kenda k-rads, i hated them when I had them.
ooh yeah i forgot, get intense micro knobbys or swhable (i dont know the spelling) table tops.

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 18:28 Quote
Personally I prefer the Spank TT to the Riot, they've got similar geometry but I think the Tweet looks way better! (personal preference Razz )

I don't really have the money for it atm, but I'm seriously debating getting a new bike with the chrome tweet tweet as my frame.. It'll look sweet

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
frozenx wrote:
Personally I prefer the Spank TT to the Riot, they've got similar geometry but I think the Tweet looks way better! (personal preference Razz )

I don't really have the money for it atm, but I'm seriously debating getting a new bike with the chrome tweet tweet as my frame.. It'll look sweet
yeah i dont have the money either haha
but im saving, thats all it takes
i have ALMOST enough for the frame, so that'll be sick

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 21:47 Quote
do you guys know where the frames are made?

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 21:58 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
do you guys know where the frames are made?

Probably Taiwan (sp?)

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 22:15 Quote
about the tweet tweet i think chrome/silver frame with like purple wheelset would look amazing, only thing i dont like about the TT is the dropouts are really fat, while on the riot they are nice and small, IMO the riot is a bit cleaner but id still say get the TT cuz theres way too many riot's out there, and the TT is just as good of a frame

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 10:55 Quote
SICK-biker wrote:
about the tweet tweet i think chrome/silver frame with like purple wheelset would look amazing, only thing i dont like about the TT is the dropouts are really fat, while on the riot they are nice and small, IMO the riot is a bit cleaner but id still say get the TT cuz theres way too many riot's out there, and the TT is just as good of a frame
im thinking the purple frame with white rims, cranks, and pedals and checkered bars...i think its gonna be sick

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
ok well its your decision but purple and white isnt a very original color scheme, if you do go for that definitely don't get checkered bars checkered stuff just doesnt look great. i think the chrome frame with some purple parts would be sweet and then you can always change it up to basically any color because the frame color doesn't limit your options, IMO

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 11:03 Quote
SICK-biker wrote:
ok well its your decision but purple and white isnt a very original color scheme, if you do go for that definitely don't get checkered bars checkered stuff just doesnt look great. i think the chrome frame with some purple parts would be sweet and then you can always change it up to basically any color because the frame color doesn't limit your options, IMO
the checkered looks awesome, and i dont care if its not orignal, it still looks amazing lol
what wheelset should i get? i cant decideFrown

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 11:05 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
SICK-biker wrote:
the checkered looks awesome, and i dont care if its not orignal, it still looks amazing lol
do just plain white, not checkers, nad if you're still doing gold, go azonic outlaws.

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 11:12 Quote
bikeobsessed wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
SICK-biker wrote:
do just plain white, not checkers, nad if you're still doing gold, go azonic outlaws.
yeah i was lookin at them but i think i want white, nice clean look you know? i was thinking maybe Sun Ringle ADD, but they're probly really heavy

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 16:11 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
bikeobsessed wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:

yeah i was lookin at them but i think i want white, nice clean look you know? i was thinking maybe Sun Ringle ADD, but they're probly really heavy
yeha, or transition revos, or even better yet, lighter and cheaper, OUTLAWS. they come in red, gold, blue and white

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021453
Mobile Version of Website