Powered by Outside

Help needed with deciding.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Help needed with deciding.
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 14:44 Quote
what is your budget any way?

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 16:21 Quote
i would deff throw on the new orange race face atlas cranks on that thing, and also the orange S-type rims. it would deff look sick on that bike

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
Picked up some Hayes 9's w/ a seized rear caliper, guess I'll fix it tomorrow. On the other hand, a new front singletrack is on. Will also pick up a rear one when I get paid. It's coming along slowly.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:19 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
Picked up some Hayes 9's w/ a seized rear caliper, guess I'll fix it tomorrow. On the other hand, a new front singletrack is on. Will also pick up a rear one when I get paid. It's coming along slowly.

What happened to my mags? Well i don't mind that you didn't buy my brakes, but don't bullshit me saying you'll buy them and go buy some much crappier hayes 9. Wtv, someone else will buy them.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:23 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
gibson243 wrote:

What happened to my mags? Well i don't mind that you didn't buy my brakes, but don't bullshit me saying you'll buy them and go buy some much crappier hayes 9. Wtv, someone else will buy them.
I actually will still buy the mags, I got the nines for free and they will make their way onto my little brothers bike.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:27 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
gibson243 wrote:

I actually will still buy the mags, I got the nines for free and they will make their way onto my little brothers bike.

Oh okay, you have to clarify that Razz Well how is the caliper seized up?

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:31 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
gibson243 wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:

Oh okay, you have to clarify that Razz Well how is the caliper seized up?

Not really sure, probably dirt or something stuck in the piston and keeping it from going back in. Bahh doesn't matter.

Like CR said I'll probably pick up some Protapers too. I found out the bars currently on are 24" longEek ...

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:32 Quote
def start with the frame haha

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 18:33 Quote
...And I make another convert!

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
crs-one wrote:
...And I make another convert!

Count me in.

Posted: Apr 23, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
What's it sportin in the rear? Suspension wise?

My buddy has the same rig & the pedal bob was pretty bad. An rp23 solved the problem quite nicely though.

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 6:35 Quote
It's got a Vanilla RC in back with a 600lbs spring. I solved most of the pedal-bob with the new spring.

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 7:05 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
It's got a Vanilla RC in back with a 600lbs spring. I solved most of the pedal-bob with the new spring.

but if the sring is to heavy for your weight it will work like shit

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 7:53 Quote
konakona92 wrote:
gibson243 wrote:

but if the sring is to heavy for your weight it will work like shit

I'm 230lbs and was almost bottoming with a 450 and 500... 600 was the only option and feels amazing.

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 8:20 Quote
ChateLife wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
we all know that many things on this bike needs change. Start by the most important.
of course you would start by the most important right? it makes sense. but he refuses to do so.

well good luck with your new white and red components, i'm sure it wont be a massive waste of money in an attempt to impress passerbys on the trail - i suspect a raging success. peace
how about you stop being a douchebag. ok?
thank you.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013670
Mobile Version of Website